All Discussions Tagged 'save' (9)

Discussions Replies Our 20,000 Members are SO Active! Check It Out...

Which should we use 2?

I appreciate everyone's input on my last "Which should we use" topic.  I have finally narrowed my choices down to two "monograms".  I have…

Started by Andria Foster

10 Mar 14, 2011
Reply by Jeanne Woodyard

How to get your Guest's Attention?

Save the Dates were a new item due to the increasing number of couples who were choosing to elope.  Now more and more couples are choosing…

Started by Take it Personally by Christine

0 Mar 9, 2011

How to save money on wedding photography

So how do I get the most for my money if I hire a qualified wedding photographer? First, don’t go for shoot and burn packages. When you h…

Started by Rodney Lee Gibbons, CPP

6 Mar 31, 2010
Reply by Elisa Mitchell

Guide To Planning Your Wedding

Sometimes brides and grooms e-mail me requesting information about planning their weddings. The typical inquiry is as follows. " We just go…

Started by Benjamin Hawke

1 Mar 18, 2010
Reply by Morgan William

Have you considered doing a destination wedding in Puerto Rico?

As a natural wedding choice, Puerto Rico is an extremely popular place for having your destination wedding for many reasons. Just to name a…

Started by Joseph LaMotta

2 Nov 21, 2009
Reply by Joseph LaMotta

Budget - Simply Sensible Invitations Line From Forever Friends

Brides and Grooms, it is tough out there. Forever Friends does not want the most important day to add a headache when it comes to finding…

Started by Forever Friends

0 Oct 9, 2009

Spring 2010 Wedding USPS Postage Stamps and Invitational Seals

Check out these new stamps and seals designed for the perfect Spring 2010 wedding! All designs are customizable and extremely affordable! C…

Started by White Whimsical Weddings

0 Aug 18, 2009

Brides and Grooms looking for Invitations & Accessories

Forever Friends will help you to present your guests with their first impression... "Your Wedding Invitation” Let's start with Save The…

Started by Forever Friends

0 Jun 9, 2009

Free Save the Dates

3 Bees Paperie has officially launched and we are inviting you to visit our website at www.3beespaperie.com. Printed on luxury paper, our s…

Started by 3 Bees Paperie

0 May 17, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Christine Dyer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service