All Discussions Tagged 'vendor' (18)

Discussions Replies Our 20,000 Members are SO Active! Check It Out...

Guest Blogging

Hey guys! I'm a photographer and pro blogger for a few different websites, so I thought I would get a "Guest Blogger" thread started here! …

Started by Terra Dawn

3 Sep 11, 2012
Reply by Trevor Lynn

Is This on Any Other Wedding Coordinator's Mind?

This is something that bugs me the more I think about it.  It seems unprofessional to me.  I hear of wedding vendors who will tell their cl…

Started by Janis Flagg

6 May 25, 2012
Reply by Janis Flagg

ATTN: All Wedding Vendors!!! Advertise Your Website or Wedding Business or Service On Our New Website!

We Have A New Website Launching Soon To Provide Brides, Grooms & Others An Easy One Stop Solution To Finding Wedding Vendors or Any Wed…

Started by Phillip Brunelle

3 Oct 27, 2011
Reply by Caren Jeanty

New to Bridal Tweet and looking to network with other vendors

Hello!   My name is Kelsey and I've recently opened up a new event venue in Larkspur, CO called The Lazy H Ranch.  We are a 1,400 acre ranc…

Started by Kelsey Luciano

2 Aug 3, 2011
Reply by matese27

Hi, I'm a newbie vendor from Florida

Hi there! I'm new here. I'm from Florida and I make/sell jewelry on Etsy. I just made my first set of wedding jewelry for someone in AZ. I…

Started by Christa

4 Jun 28, 2011
Reply by shoutin entertainment orlando

Bridal Shows - difference between the big shows & Elite Shows

All brides know that there are bridal shows and brides in droves attend them, but not all brides realize what the differences between the b…

Started by Jennifer Lane Events

1 May 12, 2011
Reply by Matrixleague

Wedding professionals knowledge and price; hand in hand?

The other day I had a meeting with a new client and they asked what the difference is between a couple photographers.  One of the photograp…

3 May 9, 2011
Reply by Marvin Hall Photography

Do you have a wedding planner that you would like partner promote but don't know how?

Do you work with brides that commonly seem to be un-raveled? Or don't seem to know what steps they need to do? Or what about the bride that…

0 Mar 19, 2011

Wedding Contract

Hello all,   I am in need of a wedding stationery contract and I really do not know where to begin.  I will gladly pay for a sneak peek at…

Started by Wendy Boudreau

3 Jan 30, 2011
Reply by Shannon Confair Photography

Wedding Show Advice

I am a Pittsburgh wedding consultant and I will be participating in a wedding vendor show in January.  I am thinking about using a damask b…

Started by Melinda Karlowsky

2 Dec 21, 2010
Reply by Michelle Quitos

RSS

© 2024   Created by Christine Dyer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service