All Discussions Tagged 'venue' (18)

Discussions Replies Our 20,000 Members are SO Active! Check It Out...

Any Planners out there, in the SF Bay Area?

Thinking it might be fun for a few of us in the SF Bay Area to meet and hobnob?  Cross-referrals are a wonderful thing!  Would love to gra…

Started by Jody Holman Webster

1 Jan 21, 2012
Reply by Jonette Jordan

Why hire a pro with YOUR specialty? Why not a friend/myself?

I'm looking put together an email series to help brides see the "why" of the different areas of the wedding industry, so they can better un…

Started by InviteBeautiful InspiredWeddings

1 Sep 18, 2011
Reply by Astounding Events & Expressions

New to Bridal Tweet and looking to network with other vendors

Hello!   My name is Kelsey and I've recently opened up a new event venue in Larkspur, CO called The Lazy H Ranch.  We are a 1,400 acre ranc…

Started by Kelsey Luciano

2 Aug 3, 2011
Reply by matese27

Wedding venue catering restrictions?

Perfect wedding venue (inexpensive yacht club in perfect spot in RI) wants a licensed caterer to prepare the food- but my good friends want…

Started by Tess gilman

2 Jan 13, 2011
Reply by Liquid Catering

What do brides want in 2011?

We are building content for our sister website and would like your feedback as a bride-to-be or industry professional.  Future brides will…

Started by Murrieta Bridal Expo

1 Dec 19, 2010
Reply by Rufus

The One Thing...

What is the one thing (locaton, object, tradition, honeymoon, etc.) that you are most excited about as you plan your wedding?

Started by It Speaks To Me Fine Art

0 Feb 9, 2010

Looking for "one-step"way to find that perfect venue?

I would like to take a moment of your time to introduce you to an exciting new FREE service. WWW.yourperfectcourse.com is designed to matc…

Started by John Keenan

0 Nov 27, 2009

NJ Venue

Hi folks, I've been recruited to help plan a camp reunion. Looking for a venue in Northern NJ. 200-250 people June 2010 Cash Bar and Hor'…

Started by Places Everyone

7 Oct 14, 2009
Reply by Places Everyone

RSS

© 2024   Created by Christine Dyer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service