All Discussions Tagged 'wedding' (384)

Discussions Replies Our 20,000 Members are SO Active! Check It Out...

On LinkedIn? Post your link here to connect with others...

Hello! If you're on LinkedIn also, we'd love to share a connection with you there as well! This would be another great way to stay in comm…

Started by Victoria Gloster

4 Aug 31, 2009
Reply by Andi Jompole/S'more Smoochies

Don't Touch My Garter! That's My Bouquet!

Some wedding traditions you may not want to mess with but I am always looking for a unique twist to put on the garter / bouquet removal and…

Started by Direct Sound Wedding DJ & Decor

6 Aug 25, 2009
Reply by Direct Sound Wedding DJ & Decor

Spring 2010 Wedding USPS Postage Stamps and Invitational Seals

Check out these new stamps and seals designed for the perfect Spring 2010 wedding! All designs are customizable and extremely affordable! C…

Started by White Whimsical Weddings

0 Aug 18, 2009

Wedding Filmmakers are artists

Zacuto FilmFellas series features Wedding Filmmakers, professional storytellers. http://www.zacuto.com/filmfellas-cast-4

Started by Tweed River Video

0 Aug 5, 2009

Band Discounts Reception Bookings!

Book the Original Recipe Band for your wedding reception and have us provide the ceremony music by piano or classical guitar! New bookings…

Started by James Fenno

0 Aug 4, 2009

Do You Have A Great Or Different Proposal Or Wedding Story?

For All Vendors And Brides To Be We Want To Hear Your Story! We are collecting stories and memories for all of our clients to share! •Prop…

Started by First Impression Favors

0 Aug 2, 2009

What wedding trends and ideas do you most want to incorporate in your wedding?

Is it a color palette, dress style, theme or a DIY element that you must have for your wedding? What would you like to see more of on weddi…

Started by Smitten

0 Jul 30, 2009

Photogs, your booking practice?

What do you guys say about your booking practices? Is 1 year in advance too long? I'm trying to stick with 6 month or less. What is your ta…

Started by In True Colors Photography

3 Jul 29, 2009
Reply by Reginald Campbell

Savvy Steals Weekly Giveaway- Made To Order Watters Necklace!

About OneWed's Savvy Steals Weekly Giveaway Back in June, I blogged about the stunning new jewelry line from Watters & Watters. If you…

Started by OneWed (Jennifer)

0 Jul 28, 2009

Selling off premade pew bows

Hi all, I have 18 pew bows that were customized for a wedding and are finished with first use - Taking $100 CAD for the lot, or best offer.…

Started by Budget Wise Bride

0 Jul 27, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Christine Dyer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service