Hi I am an event planning trying to get into the blogging and would love to have other vendors share there expertise in their related fields.  If you would like to share something for my blog please let me know.  I am located in south jersey 20mins from Atlantic City and you do not have to be in my area to share but if you are that is a plus. 

Keisha

Views: 223

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would love to.  I am a photographer and would love guest blog for you.  Let me know what you are looking for and I'll start working on it.

Thanks,

Darling

I'm a professional belly dancer (Middle Eastern dancer) and would love to guest blog for you! Some clients hire belly dancers to celebrate their heritage, while others do so to add an exotic touch to their reception. Regardless, most customers don't know what to look for in a belly dance show, and I'm always happy to shed some light on the often misunderstood world of Middle Eastern dance.

Please let me know if I can assist you in any way!

I would love if you guest blog for me... let me know... my e-mail is darling@darlingphotographers.com

my brand new blog is darlingphotographers.com/blog.

I'd love to share

i would like to do a post for you.  I am an invitationer in Southern Ontario.

Thanks for the opportunity!

amy@paperromance.com

Amy

That is wonderful.  Let me send you an e-mail ...

Thank you so much!

I have my own wedding blog and would help too!
I would appreciate it my email is info@jeniras.com

Hi Keisha,

Are you still looking for guest bloggers? 

Yes my email is info@jeniras.com

I'd love to be a guest blogger. I have my own blog at http://celticharpmusic.blogspot.com, I am a guest blogger at gigsalad.com, and I am the author of "The Bride's Guide to Musicians: Live Wedding Music Made Easy and Affordable", published by Hal Leonard Books. Please let me know if you are interested by sending an email to anne@celticharpmusic.com.
Hello! I'm awaiting word from you....Are you still interested?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Christine Dyer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service