Maximize Your Brand 2009 {A Wedding & Special Events Business SYmposium} NYC October 19-20th!

Hi everyone! I am the co-producer of Maximize Your Brand 2009, which is a wedding business symposium targeting wedding and special event industry professionals who are serious about taking their business to the next level.

Whether you're a planner, designer, florist or photographer, the educational programming will provide practical, in-depth and engaging information to help transform your business.

We have a KILLER speaker lineup and 2 OFF-THE-HOOK panels for this 2-day conference!!!!!

The early bird rate ends SEPTEMBER 20th so hurry and register ASAP! For more information please visit www.maximizeyourbrand.com. To register for this event please visit www.maximizeyourband2009.eventbrite.com.

If you'd like more information via this discussion, please ask your questions and I will try to respond within a couple of hours :o)

I hope to see each and every one of you there!!!!

Views: 80

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

How many of such symposium have you hosted before?
Karina
The date is close for me so i am trying to ascertain the frequency of the symposium. How often and when is the next?
Gloria

RSS

© 2024   Created by Christine Dyer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service