Dear Wedding Professional: 

Do you have Facebook marketing questions?  Next Tuesday (February 19, 2013), I'll be re-releasing my Facebook marketing course for wedding professionals. For one week, you'll be able to access this course, which includes 2 free videos AND over 15 videos that will teach you everything that you need to know to attract 2.3 million brides on Facebook. Even better - it will teach you how to stay on top of Facebook in just 15 minutes per day. 

What should you do??? As I put the final touches on the course, I want hear from you.

1. Please share 1-2 of your biggest Facebook blunders, needs, challenges, or concerns.  Tell me what you wish I could help you with when it comes to Facebook.  Share your thoughts in the discussion thread below.
  2. To get extra business exposure, be sure to include your business name as well as a link to your website and/or blog.

Thanks in advance for your help.  I can't wait to share my Facebook tips and best practices with you!

Christine Dyer, Social Media Expert and Founder of BridalTweet.com

Views: 2278

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

HI Chrstine,

I just created a facebook business page and i would love to know if/how to integrate it eith my wordpress blog so that when I post to blog it posts to facebook as well or vie versa,

Thanks

Wendy

Wendy, I too have a wordpress blog and I haven't seen a way to connect it to my Facebook Fan page....however, as soon as I do a new blog post I get the shorlink(from wordpress) and then make a post on my Facebook page like "Check out our newest Blog post about...."  then put that link in the FB post, which will generate a thumnail picture from you blog post, if it has images in the post.  I've connected my FB page and my Twitter account....so when I do this on FB it is automatically Tweeted too!

Hope this helps! Lacie 

Blog: http://www.couturecakejewelry.com/blog/

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Couture-Cake-Jewelry-Crystal-Monogram...

How to create a landing page in facebook

I use pagemodo.com :)

I used to be able to highlight fans on my business facebook page but I am not able to do that any more.  It helped for our fb page to be visible on more pages.  It was nice to highlight clients on our fb page to let others see who are using our services.  

Also, I have a client who is a fan of our business page and is also a friend on my personal page.  She leaves comments on our business page that are business related for our services to her which are more appropriate in a private  message, email or call.  How do I discourage this without ruffling feathers?

Hi Christine,

I just want to get more Likes and Follows. It seems we have been at the same number of Follows for a few months. Is the trick to follow more people? Or is it all about content? Facebook has ads but Twitter is all networking/connection. And then there is TIME I spend a lot of my day tweeting but I feel that I need to do more..

Thanks!

Amy

Hi Christine,

I'd like to know of ways to use social media without having to do paid advertising or pay per click ads.  Those things can really add up and in the slower months every little bit counts!

Thanks!

This topic is just what I need.  I have not been able to increase my Facebook fans and would love some tips.

Thanks!  Diane

Hi Christine - This is so great! I'm excited.

I have a few areas that I am weak at when it comes to social media. I would love to know what are the right key words to use when blogging and tagging. Are there specific keywords and tricks that work better than others in different areas? (title of blogs, vs the tag of the blog vs the name of the photos you put in the blog? Would love to know this area well so I am not just blogging away and not getting the right hits. 

The other area (which I am not sure you get into or not) --- Using Twitter tools such as http://tweetadder.com .... Good or not good? 

and last... how to I get people to "like" my facebook page? 

Thanks for all your blogs and suggestions. They are great!

Take Care,

Adee Drory

Event Pros LA

I have not started to use social media on my site, even though I have a facebook account for my business.  I address invitaions for brides.  Is it worth adding social media to my site, since generally my clients are one-time, (although I do get some repeat business or referrals).  I find I am too busy to start a blog, but I think that some social media would be beneficial.

Hi Christine,

My question is about Google AdSense... does it work? it is worth it to let advertising invade a blog webpage?

Thanks,

Itala

This is a great questions because I have been considering using AdSense.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Christine Dyer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service