I have been reading some articles about the hot wedding colors for 2011.  Some that seemed new and fresh that I liked were

-Raspberry, Eggplant, and Chocolate

-Garnet and Tangerine

-Gold and Pink

What are your colors going to be?

Views: 800

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I like the sound of Raspberry or Chocolate, very different!

Beautiful Weddings on a Budget

I love working with all of those colors, how fun!  Was the gold like metallic or the color gold?  I am an artist so I love hearing info about the color trends, where were you reading about them?

Audrey

@Audrey - I think the metallic as that was another trend for 2011!  I read different wedding blogs/sites, not sure if these came from the same one or different ones!
I'm a huge fan of Gold and Pink!!!

Yes, me too! I'm doing black and white though.

@Takeitpersonally  I would never have really put together pink and gold, but I do love it!  I even made some bridal party cards with them!

I love these new color trends! 

Honeysuckle pink is supposed to be the color of the year for 2011.  It'd look great paired with a soft yellow or bright green for a spring/summer wedding!

Check out our new blog post about using Honeysuckle Pink in weddings! http://sosnweddings.blogspot.com/

That sounds super pretty!

Check out our newest blog post for some inspiration with a color theme of aqua and red Lily Belle Events Blog

Sounds colorful and vibrant!

@Something old, Something New  I have been seeing Honeysuckle Pink being thrown around too!  Pink is always a great spring and summer color!

@lilybelleevents  I do love the aqua and red theme and that is a great blog post!  I love that you featured some Etsy artists! :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Christine Dyer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service