Hello Wedding Professionals,

I need your help!  I'm preparing a blog post that will be published next month, which will be called: 2020 Wedding Predictions.  

I'd love to hear your thoughts on what those predictions and trends will be.  I'll pick the 10 best predictions, and I'll feature 10 wedding businesses!  If I choose your prediction, I'll be sure to mention your business name and link to your website.  So, this is a great way for you to get a ton of free exposure for your business.  

Here's what I need you to do...

1. In the discussion thread below, please share one prediction for 2020 weddings along with one beautiful photo.  Share your predictions about things like color trends, fashion, decor, music, etiquette, etc.  
  2. Be sure to include your business name as well as a link to your website and/or blog.

Here's an example...

2020 Weddings Will Experience Dramatic Opulence.  Lush, romantic linens and floral arrangements set the tone for an opulent affair. When designing, you want to add that 

"drama" piece - whether it be in your intricate table linens, a gleaming candelabra, bride and groom chairs, or hey, even a wall of flowers! Also, keep the look consistent. Keep centerpieces of the same height, one style of chairs, and lush tablescapes. There is a wonderful tone of softness in these looks.  In the picture to the left we see a dramatic, visually stimulating table. But look closer - doesn't the decor convey romance and a certain sense of whimsical? The "Dramatic Opulence 
wedding trend is all about creating an experience within the event.

- by From Allure Party Rentals

And here's a look at last year's 2019 wedding trends predictions.

Thanks in advance for your help.  I can't wait to see what you think will happen to weddings in the New Year!

Christine Dyer, Creator and Founder of BridalTweet

Views: 250

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Weddings are very personal and there is no wedding that fits all, everyone with wants something slightly different to be it the dress, catering, styling or flowers. While the latest wedding trends change, so do tastes, and what people wish to spend their money on when it comes to their big day. The modern wedding has become less about going-to-the-chapel tradition, more about choosing your own adventure. We should think positively, 2020 will be soon best for getting married in Miami after COVID outbreak. To get more info from Miami wedding planner, Visit here.

If it happens to be in the midst of the coronavirus crisis, you might be wondering what you should do, if anything, to prepare and plan for the potential that your wedding may be affected. Right now, whether you’re planning a wedding at home or abroad, there are countless moving parts surrounding COVID-19, and since this situation is fluid, what it means for your wedding, specifically, really depends on your wedding date, guest count, location, and extent of travel involved.

One of the wedding trends is elopement wedding. One of the highlights of this service is the elopement wedding video which you can later share with friends and family. Moreover, shooting such videos is now provided by almost all wedding videographers, for example, these https://weddingvideocalifornia.com/

Check out this article, It's a good reference about wedding decorations this 2022  for those couples who are in a budget

https://www.cvlinens.com/blogs/styling-tips/small-weddings-ideas-wi...

Wow, I'm glad I found this thread. So inspiring!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Christine Dyer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service