Hello Wedding Planners,

I need your help!  I'm preparing a blog post that will be published next month, which will be called: 10 Reasons You Must Consider Hiring a Wedding Planner.  I'd love to hear your thoughts on what those reasons should be.  I'll pick the 10 best reasons.  If I choose your reason, I'll be sure to mention your business name and link to your website.  So, this is a great way for you to get a ton of free exposure for your business.  

Here's what I need you to do...

1. In the discussion thread below, please share one reason why engaged couples should hire a wedding planner.  You may also include a beautiful photo. 
  2. Be sure to include your business name as well as a link to your website and/or blog.

Thanks in advance for your help.  I can't wait to hear what you have to say!

Christine Dyer, Creator and Founder of BridalTweet

Views: 893

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ignorance Is Bliss

It’s better to blissfully celebrate the day without knowing all the near-disasters that your wedding planner has secretly handled behind the scenes.  And much better than you trying to handle the surprises yourself.

One Day To Treasure Weddings & Vintage Rentals

http://onedaytotreasure.com 

I love this! Thanks!

Wedding planners are more than decorators, more than coordinators, more than budget maintenance.  Wedding planners are the one constant in that whirlwind process for planning the most amazing day of your life.  Wedding planners become true friends, and for my clients I take care of their weddings, I take care of their birthday parties that follow, their baby showers, their children's birthday parties, and more.  Our clients become part of our lives, till death do us part.  We share ideas, we share vision, we find venues, and vendors that will complete that vision on the budget that we have to work with.  Our job is to plan your wedding, not your mothers, not ours, but yours.  Hiring a wedding planner allows you to relax, see your vision come to life and keep the stress of blowing the budget out of the picture.  Wedding planners are your live checklist, and your guide to a relaxed and wonderful wedding.

Cathy Zuniga

www.paperieandco.com 

Attachments:

What a wonderful reply!!! 

So true, we are part of the family by the time the wedding day comes and are so fortunate to join them on their journey as they navigate married life.  It is so much fun to continue to share in their milestones and help them in creating new memories.

Uniquely You Planning

Why do you need a wedding coordinator on the day of your wedding?

The honest answer is someone will be doing the job whether it is a hired professional
or a family member- usually the mother of the bride. I have seen the mother of the bride
running around like crazy making sure everything is perfect for her little girl.

www.uniquelyyoumt.com

Your wedding is one of the most important days of your life. Why take a chance with it ? Dream about what you would like, but let a trained professional help your wedding dreams come true and also save on time and under budget ! Professional wedding planners can manage the hard work for you, so you can spend more time with your family and friends and truly “Be a Guest at Your Own Wedding”.

Caren Jeanty

Moongate Wedding Event Planner

http://www.moongateweddingeventplanner.com

I feel there are numerous reasons to hire a wedding planner, but I want to point out why couples should hire their own planner versus relying on a vendor like the venue, caterer, band/DJ, etc who promises to be your "wedding coordinator". When a vendor performs some (keyword "some") of the services your wedding planner would provide, they will come with bias. Your wedding planner is your advocate for your own best interest.

For example, the caterer who promises to also act as your coordinator is going to look at everything with the food being at the forefront and most important. A venue coordinator is going to only be focused on what is going on within their own walls of their building. A band/DJ is going to be directing as to what works better for their performance.

Hire your own professional wedding planner who is going to design a custom wedding for you and be advocating for you through the entire process from beginning to end. Your wedding planner will be focused on the event of experience in its entirely and ALL of the details.

Shari Zatman, Owner
Perfectly Planned by Shari
www.perfectlyplannedbyshari.com
There are so many reasons, hard to choose one. But, one of the biggest reasons is that it WILL save you money! A seasoned planner has a network of competent and qualified professionals in every price range. A good planner can select vendors in your price range, who will understand your vision. And, it will save you money and time.

Wendy Hartigan
Angel of Hearts Weddings
www.wendys-bridalaffairs.blogspot.com

A Wedding Planner is essential, especially for a destination wedding, where everything is taking place in a foreign country and often with a different language involved. The Wedding Planner is like a theatre or film director, ensuring that everyone plays their part impeccably and has the right lines on the day  -  in this case the 'actors' are the venue, the celebrant, the florist, the chef, the champagne, the music and the DJ!

ANNE AGER

Côte Weddings

www.coteweddings.com

Totally agree...for a destination wedding, it's incredibly important to hire a planner. Especially because you're in a foreign country! Do you often plan destination weddings? I'm considering having mine abroad, but not sure where yet!

Since most couples have never been married before, they are likely not familiar with the various terms and references in the multitude of wedding related contracts and agreements they will be signing.  Wouldn't it make sense for couples to arm themselves with a professional wedding planner who can help them capitalize on "exceptional value" and steer clients away from seemingly "cheap" things that end the end will cost them a whole lot more?

Wendy Lee

http://asianfusionweddings.com/

Attachments:

These are all great!  Thank you so much and keep them coming!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Christine Dyer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service