Love this look, but nervous about styling it on your own? Help is on the way!
Birdcage veils can be kind of tricky to figure out, so I always include printed styling instructions when sending one to a client. This has always felt a little 1.0 to me. Today, Pishposhes entered the 2010's by making a few instructional videos! The video that goes along with the instuctions below is available here
, and lots of veils and fascinators are available to purchase in my shop
Quick Tips for Styling a Birdcage Veil on a Comb
1. Position the comb on your hair where you'd like to wear the veil.
2. Start by pushing the comb forward through your hair, toward your face.
3. Then, push the comb towards the back of your head until the comb feels snug and the veil is draped where you'd like it.
4. If you want a tighter fit, use bobby pins to attach the sides of the veil to your hair. Be careful not to pull too hard on the netting.
5. Add a barrette or comb if desired.
Need help with a Bandeau Birdcage Veil? click here!