The cold shoulder trend is one of the hottest trends of summer, whether it is in tees, tops or dresses. Who doesn’t like to bare the arms in this scorching heat? This trend is all about baring the shoulders while having a universally flattering and sleek look. This trend is available in different fabrics like in sheer chiffon, denim or cardigan. Therefore, both the Hollywood and Bollywood celebs are in love with this trend. Not only they, but you can also flaunt this style like a diva.
Few more details about the cold shoulder dresses:
The cold shoulder dresses can be of worn on different occasions, depending on your preferences. Some of these include:
- In case you are thinking of nailing the perfect date look and want to get the attention of people around you, then choosing the cold shoulder tops or dresses can be the ideal choice.
- Combining the class of edge with some sporty elements is always on the wish list of every style diva. And the best thing about these cold shoulder tees or tops is that these can easily be paired with the skirts, chinos or denim. So, whether you are planning to visit a farmhouse or a club on the weekend, then these dresses will create a great x-factor to your persona and charm.
How to flaunt the cold shoulder trend?
- Wear it as a must have summer dress: In case you are in search of the perfect attire to wear in a summer day, then a cold shoulder summer dress will be the best choice. You can opt for any light shade that you prefer. Wearing these dresses with not only expose your sexy shoulder but will also offer a cover up for the flabby arms.
- Wear it as a top and pair it with denim: If you are looking for something different to wear in this scorching hot weather, then wearing a cold shoulder top will be the best option. These tops are comfortable, cool, chic and casual. This will offer you the required airiness while making you look chic. Whether you combine the top with plain jeans or distressed jeans, you will definitely be able to turn the heads of people around you.
- Go for a formal cold shoulder trend: If you think that cold shoulder tops can only be informal, then you are wrong. You can also flaunt this trend to formal dinners and parties by carefully choosing the cut and fit. You can also pair these tops with nicely tailored pencil skirts.
- Look like a diva in a cold shoulder maxi dress: In case you like to channel your inner goddess with the right attire, then nothing can be the best choice than wearing a cold shoulder maxi dress as this is in trend now. You can actually experiment with this type of dress like you can opt for loose waves, flowing hemlines, cool shades and you will be ready to rock the eve. To create a different look, you can also combine a cold shoulder top with a maxi skirt.
Celebrities in cold shoulder dresses:
These days, a number of celebrities are seen flaunting cold shoulder dresses. For instance, Bollywood diva Shraddha Kapoor has seen wearing a cold shoulder dress at the calendar launch of Daboo Ratnani. Another celebrity, who has seen wearing a cold shoulder dress, is Sonakshi Sinha. Apart from that, there are a few names of Bollywood divas, who carried the cold shoulder dresses and tops gracefully. The names include Aliya Bhatt, Katrina Kaif, Sonam Kapoor, Deepika Padukone, Athiya Shetty, Mira Rajput, Sarah-Jane Dias and Jacqueline Fernandez.