Are You Ready for 2017?
Get ready by becoming one of our featured wedding vendors.
Try it Free for 1 Month.
This is a first-come, first-serve opportunity.
Are you tired of buying expensive advertising that doesn't give you the exposure that you need? Have you wasted your money on wedding websites that don’t drive brides to your website? And have you felt like there are so many other vendors advertising in your region and category – that it’s impossible to stand out?
To help you with all of this, BridalTweet launched its Preferred Vendor Listings program back in May of 2011. We now have 400 vendors in this program. The response has been phenomenal!
We give a ton of exposure to a select group of vendors.
Feel free to check out an example of one of our Preferred Vendor Listings. You'll notice that these premium listings include an area for customer reviews, images of your work, and links to your website, blogs, Facebook page, etc. Still not convinced?...
5 reasons why our listings are different:
- We make sure that local brides see your listing because we heavily promote this special section of our website to brides.
- We make sure that you are in the spotlight. We only accept 20-30 wedding vendors per category and per region.
- You can increase your own Google rankings. Linking from BridalTweet to your website will naturally help your website's search engine ranking.
- BridalTweet visitors are mostly affluent, educated, female and age 25-34. (Source: Quantcast)
- Brides can contact you directly. We'll showcase your phone number, email, website, blog, Facebook or Twitter addresses.
Here's a rundown of BridalTweet's traffic:
- 15,000 monthly website visitors
- 60,000 Facebook fans
- 60,000 Twitter followers
- 354,000 Pinterest monthly viewers
Plus, get these bonuses:
- We will promote your business on Twitter ($49 value). With 60,000 followers on Twitter, BridalTweet has become one of the most influential wedding brands. By becoming a Preferred Vendor, we'll tweet about your business two times throughout the year.
- You'll get a special badge for your website. Place the badge on your site or blog to attract attention and indicate that you’ve been hand-picked by BridalTweet.
Here's what some of our advertisers have to say:
- "We are loving all of the business coming from BridalTweet. It has been amazing!" - Tigerlilly
- "BridalTweet is a great resource for getting leads. They tweeted about my business & within 15 minutes, I received a lead in a region I am trying to expand in. Pretty awesome!" - Taylored Photo Memories
- “I have been approached by other bridal venues, but I really like how you do it. I LOVE the fact that you are tweeting about my shop & I can pay a very reasonable fee to you. The quality is stellar! Well worth the money.” - Michelle Bousley of OC Styles
- "We really appreciate your help to expose our small business. I will definitely continue the list at bridaltweet.com.” - Wendy L. of Super Gift Place
- "Poetry Photo Booths is SO grateful to have found Christine @ Bridal Tweet! Bringing BridalTweet on board has given us a larger avenue on Twitter and we hope to grow substantially in 2012. Thank you for tweeting about us and giving us #FF and #WW, these little messages make a HUGE difference and we are so excited to move forward and continue to use BridalTweet in the years to come and as social media continues to grow!" - Poetry Photo Booths
- "I have seen an increase in traffic to my website after becoming a Preferred Vendor." – Jan of Greatest of Days
- "Christine is top notch and very supportive of her members and preferred vendors." - Kelli Crannell of Here's To You . . . Weddings and Events
- "The exposure that Bridal Tweet has given me shows very clearly in my analytics. I also love that Christine takes the time to answer every email I've ever sent her. I highly recommend their services!" – Annie of Perfect Postage
There's only a few spots left.
Try it FREE for 1 month. Then, pay a low rate of $149/year.
Activate Your FREE Trial!...
To activate your free trial, sign up below...
“YES! Count Me In. I’m READY to be a BridalTweet Preferred Vendor! I understand that I'll pay a one-time charge of $5.00 to cover my customized listing and customer service. After my 1-month trial (35 days from today), my credit card will be automatically charged the normal rate of $149.00/year. I understand that I’m investing in this program at NO RISK whatsoever, because I can cancel my listing at any time. And as long as I remain a member in good standing, I’ll continue to have access to these exclusive Preferred Vendor benefits:
- Brides will notice my business. BridalTweet makes sure of this by heavily promoting this special section of its website.
- I will be in the spotlight. BridalTweet ensures this by accepting only a few select vendors in each category and region.
- I will get even more exposure. BridalTweet ensures this by tweeting about my business twice to its 60,000 Twitter followers.
- I can increase my Google rankings. Linking from BridalTweet can naturally help my website's search engine rankings.
I also understand that if at any time I’m not 100% satisfied with the amazing exposure provided in this program, I can cancel the program at any time by emailing Advertising@BridalTweet.com. Listings automatically renew each year until they are cancelled. If I cancel, I will lose all access to these privileges at that time. AND, if I choose to cancel and later choose to rejoin, I am not guaranteed a spot back in the program at this low introductory rate."
Step 1: Click on the button below to activate your FREE Trial...
Step 2: After you complete Step 1, you will be automatically redirected to a form. Immediately fill out the form with the information that you'd like to appear in your listing.
Don't Miss This Opportunity to Stand Out in 2017!
Here's to your success,
Christine Dyer, Creator & Founder of BridalTweet
P.S. I used over 15 years of marketing experience to personally design this exclusive opportunity for you!
- This offer is only for vendors who are signing up as a Preferred Vendor for the first time.
- BridalTweet reserves the right to reject applicants who do not align with our advertising guidelines.