All Discussions Tagged 'DIY' (11)

Discussions Replies Our 20,000 Members are SO Active! Check It Out...

DIY Invites - Worth the Fuss?

A lot of brides today see invitations as one area where they can cut costs by doing it themselves. I'm curious to know if it really does sa…

Started by InviteBeautiful InspiredWeddings

6 Dec 9, 2015
Reply by Arcadius Henderson

Do you think Wedding Planners are useful?

With the economy taking a nose dive the trend has been for a lot of brides to scale back on spending and mainly coordinate and plan their w…

Started by Inspirations by Gina

181 Jul 17, 2014
Reply by Jeanne Smith

Awesome and Cheap DIY Photo Booth Idea

Renting a Photo Booth can be so expensive, with the average Photo Booth rental costing $1,000. It is a shame that the costs are so high be…

Started by Brooke Marcus

0 Feb 12, 2012

Booth.rs photo booths ideas and resource for bides launching in December!

Welcome to http://Booth.rs home to photo booth guides, reviews, diy and much more. We aim to become your resource for everything photo bo…

Started by Boothrs

0 Nov 26, 2011

DIY Group Planning Classes

Smart brides, just like you, are raving about our group planning classes. It's an amazing series of class sessions that walk you through ho…

Started by Jennifer Lane Events

0 Mar 19, 2011

Which should we use 2?

I appreciate everyone's input on my last "Which should we use" topic.  I have finally narrowed my choices down to two "monograms".  I have…

Started by Andria Foster

10 Mar 14, 2011
Reply by Jeanne Woodyard

What to do with leftover ribbon

Hi DIY crafters,   Here is a great way to use leftover ribbon:  Ribbon Roses.   Please see these roses and instructions on how to make them…

Started by Margaret Ivory

3 Jan 9, 2011
Reply by Angela Love

Get your guests to video your wedding

Shotclip.com is a video app for amateurs to make great wedding videos. It is like the video version of disposable cameras. If you ask some…

Started by Shotclip

0 Nov 15, 2010

What is your advice to brides who are planning on a budget?

Here are some good tips and tricks to help brides find easy ways to save money... http://www.budgetwiseweddingmd.com/tricks-of-the-trade.…

Started by Kerry: Budget Wise Weddings

1 Jun 3, 2010
Reply by Cathy Deschamps

HIT WEDDING SHOW CASTING COUPLES FOR SEASON 11

NOW CASTING SEASON 11 OF “WHOSE WEDDING IS IT ANYWAY?” Are you or someone you know planning your wedding day, but the never-ending tasks k…

Started by Julia Jenkins

0 Apr 14, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by Christine Dyer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service