Time: May 3, 2009 from 10am to 5pm
Location: Design Hive Indie Designers Market, Cambridge, MA
Street: Maria Baldwin School (formerly the Agassiz School) 28 Sacramento St. (off Mass Ave. @ corner of Oxford St.)
City/Town: Cambridge, MA 02138
Website or Map: http://www.designhivemarket.c…
Event Type: wedding, event, at, design, hive, independent, designers, market
Organized By: Darlene DeVita
Latest Activity: May 1, 2009
"I DO" Indie Wedding Event: Sunday, May 3rd
Free admission from 10am - 5pm
* Wedding portrait photographer Darlene DeVita will be hosting a "Kiss and Tell" photo booth for fun-loving couples, you'll receive a print free of charge. View Darlene's beautiful working work too! In addition Jack and Lucy of Fluerish Flower Design, one of the most creative Florists in Boston will be sharing Darlene's table and adding flavor to the photo booth.
* Makeup artist Katrina Hess will be giving brides - and their galpals - free makeovers all day
* Cakes to Remember will be sampling their wedding cakes and "sweet bites" - a design-your-own cookie favor sampler.
* Paul Liberty Entertainment spinning fresh tracks all day long.
The Design Hive is part urban street market, part collective retail experience featuring different local indie designers, live DJs, and more! Shop from over 60 designers selling handcrafted, one-of-a-kind items including:
* clothing (modern and vintage)
* handbags and accessories
* housewares and gourmet food
* ceramics, prints, and paper goods
Write a Review or Comment