The first decision you have to make when planning your wedding day is - where are you going to hold your wedding? Even though we've compiled our list of 250 best wedding venues, this decision can still seem very daunting. However, you can make the decision easily by asking yourself a few important questions:
1. What style of wedding do you envision? A big traditional wedding calls for a different wedding venue than a contemporary, minimalist party.
2. How many guests do you want to invite? You want the venue to comfortably fit all of your guests.
3. What kind of party do you want to have? If you want an extravagant dinner and formal dancing at your reception, you will be looking for a different venue than if you want a cocktail party or barbeque.
Next, ask yourself questions to find a venue that will reflect your interests and personalities:
4. Where did you meet? Or where was your first date? Where have you vacationed together?
5. What time of the year do you love the most?
Finally, don’t overlook these questions that really get into the nitty-gritty details:
6. How far is my reception venue from the ceremony venue? Is it convenient for guests?
7. Where are the bars located? Are they easily accessible?
8. Is there a dressing/changing room available for you and for the bridal party?
9. What type of heating, air conditioning, ventilation system do they have?
10. What type of floral arrangements/decorations do they have? Does the venue have any centerpieces that are included in the room rental? Do they have any additional rental items available to you?
Still struggling to find the best places to get married? Here are 250 of our picks for the best places to get married. Check them out and you just might the most beautiful wedding venues out there!
Write a Review or Comment