How to Write Messages on Facebook & Twitter
that REALLY SELL!
Dear Wedding Professional: Are you tired of investing countless hours on social networks without a thing to show for it? Are you wondering where all the brides are on Facebook? There are simple (and free!) steps that you can take to make Facebook and Twitter a marketing machine that works for your wedding business. And the best part is - you don't have to spend a ton of time doing this.
In each video, I reveal my social media secrets. You'll learn:
- How to write messages on Facebook & Twitter that REALLY SELL
- 6 ways to make sure your Facebook page shows up on Google's 1st page
- 5 Ways to cut the time that you spend on social media in half
- 2 ways to know if your Facebook efforts are ACTUALLY working
- 1 simple thing that you MUST do on Facebook each day
- And much more!
Fill out the short form to the right and you'll access the free videos.
Find out how to use Facebook & Twitter to drive REAL RESULTS for your wedding business.
Here's to your success!
Founder of BridalTweet.com, & Social Media Expert
FAQ: Will we sell or give away your email address? Never. When you sign up to watch these free marketing videos, you’ll also get a FREE subscription to high-value, wedding marketing articles from Christine Dyer, founder of BridalTweet & social media expert ($197 value). And of course, you can choose to cancel this free subscription at any time.
PS: Here are just a few of my social media success stories:
- BridalTweet now has 10,000 Facebook fans and 37,000 Twitter followers, which has led to substantial sales for my wedding business at BridalTweet.com.
- WeFollow.com ranked BridalTweet as the #1 most influential wedding brand on Twitter - even higher than The Knot!
- I worked at American Express where I led their Social Media Marketing team and grew two of their Facebook fan pages to exceed 1.5 million fans.
- I received my MBA in marketing from Fordham University in 2002.