Fashion and Accessories (91)

Discussions Replies Our 20,000 Members are SO Active! Check It Out...

Designer gown or bargain gown?

I've been looking at ideas for my gown since I got engaged a month ago (yes I'm fast but I have always wanted to try on a wedding dress eve…

Started by Rachel-Victoria

16 Dec 26, 2010
Reply by Angela Love

What do brides want in 2011?

We are building content for our sister website and would like your feedback as a bride-to-be or industry professional.  Future brides will…

Started by Murrieta Bridal Expo

1 Dec 19, 2010
Reply by Rufus

How important is your wedding gown?

I see many posts in various forums which state that a bride will not pay 100o's of pounds/dollars for a gown they only intend wearing for a…

Started by Linda Davey

2 Dec 19, 2010
Reply by Rufus

Wedding planner in the phoenix area

Hello, I would like to meet some wedding planners in the phoenix area and exchange links. I design veils and like all of us looking for bus…

Started by Julie Smerecky

0 Nov 19, 2010

The Most Romantic, Crazy and Funny Engagement Story Contest

SEND US YOUR ENGAGEMENT/PROPOSAL STORY AND WIN $1000FOR YOUR BRIDAL AND BRIDESMAID DRESSES Getting engaged is one of the most exciting…

Started by Olga Pomeransky

0 Sep 10, 2010

How important are return policies for bridesmaid dresses or wedding dresses?

What's interesting to me about shopping for bridesmaids dresses is that we all know you have to order early and that most dresses are made…

Started by Shiny Orb

2 Aug 17, 2010
Reply by Kyla Glinoga

Men's attire- What do you think about 3 piece suit for wedding?

Just wondering what everyone's thoughts are on three piece suits for the groom and/or best man and groomsmen.  We have increasingly been se…

Started by Marie McClanahan

0 Jul 2, 2010

Need a online store recommendation to buy Sophia Tolli bridesmaid dresses!

Last week I recieved my Sophia Tolli wedding dress from netbride.com. All went so well that now I decided to buy my bridesmaid dresses onli…

Started by Gillian Attard

4 Jun 14, 2010
Reply by Gillian Attard

What colors are your Bridesmaids wearing?

As a custom dress designer, I am up on the latest trends in styles of dresses and colors.  I currently have several wedding parties that I…

Started by Elle Couture Designs

3 Jun 2, 2010
Reply by Patricia McClain Osborne

which style is ok for her

Hi, my sister will get married after 30 days, she has not chosen her wedding dress, some dresses are very expensive, some dresses doesn't f…

Started by risa

5 May 31, 2010
Reply by Mazedas Boutique

RSS

© 2024   Created by Christine Dyer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service