Jewelry (23)

Discussions Replies Our 20,000 Members are SO Active! Check It Out...

What Do Winter Brides Wear?

Here's a question i pose to all the prospective winter brides, vendors, and families. What do winter brides lean towards in bridal wear / j…

Started by JG Kronenberger Fine jewelry

0 Oct 16, 2010

Matching Wedding Rings

Do you think that your wedding rings have to match, or can brides and grooms with different tastes just buy and wear what they like?

Started by Rachel Corrine

1 Sep 10, 2010
Reply by Karen Cheney "Flair 4 Words"

Calling all Facebook/Twitters fans!

Fan/Like my Facebook page and Twitter page and I will fan yours! Drop by to say hello and your fanpage info.Thank you,Maryjane VargasFanpag…

Started by Stella & Dot with Maryjane

0 Jul 26, 2010

New 1 min 53 sec VIDEO featuring our furry family friends and T.A.O pet pieces

I think you'll enjoy this newest video featuring some of our beloved kitties and doggies, along with a variety of pieces from our T.A.O. To…

Started by Victoria Gloster

0 Jun 8, 2010

How important is the symbolism of your jewelry on that BIG day?

Everyone has different reasons for wearing the jewelry pieces on that momentous big day! What thoughts go into your selection process? Is…

Started by Victoria Gloster

4 May 7, 2010
Reply by Caithy Brook

Wedding shopping suggestions

I am going to do marry next month and i want to purchase a necklace for my wedding day. I have white colored Italian fabric gown. I am conf…

Started by Caithy Brook

2 May 6, 2010
Reply by Caren Jeanty

What are your thoughts?

Hi Everyone,   Elegant Jewellery is a new online store, we provide beautiful items at great prices. I have been asked by a few brides about…

Started by Elegant Jewellery

0 Mar 30, 2010

Wedding ring Proposal !!

Before the hustle and bustle of planning a wedding begins, starting a marriage off on the right foot begins with a romantic marriage propos…

Started by Caithy Brook

0 Mar 22, 2010

Elegant Jewellery

Hi Everyone,   I am new to this website and thought I would introduce myself. My name is Sarah. I run Elegant Jewellery, which is a new onl…

Started by Elegant Jewellery

0 Mar 19, 2010

My sister is want wedding necklace for her

Hello every one ,My sister is getting married in a few weeks….and she wanted me to make her wedding necklace……since this isn’t her first, s…

Started by Caithy Brook

0 Feb 4, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by Christine Dyer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service