Miscellaneous (165)

Discussions Replies Our 20,000 Members are SO Active! Check It Out...

COST EFFECTIVE: Custom invitations do NOT have to be so PRICEY, via Yours By Design / Sassi Concepts & Designs, Inc…

CT/NY – Are you searching for a design company that can create a logo or brand image concept that displays your company’s true image? Are y…

Started by Yours By Design- custom invites

0 Jul 1, 2009

Special Offer

Mention you found me on BridalTweet, and I will offer you 15% discount on a package of hand addressed envelopes, & place seating cards.…

Started by Calligraphy by Diane

0 Jun 30, 2009

Decorative Lighting

The importance of decorative is critical to the overall environment you plan to achieve for your wedding. To start, consider a basic up-lig…

Started by Michael Cerelli

2 Jun 26, 2009
Reply by Michael Cerelli

Let's Talk Bride Name Change With Dr. Linda

Whether invoking confusion, apprehension or anxiety, bride name change is complicated by technology, lack of knowledge and myth. So, as nat…

Started by The Name Change Kit For Brides

4 Jun 25, 2009
Reply by The Name Change Kit For Brides

Seeking Advice From Brides...

In my monthly newsletter I feature advice from former brides or brides that have been planning their weddings for a few months. If you have…

Started by Love Always - Weddings & Events

1 Jun 18, 2009
Reply by Designs to Remember

Free Mini Ebook! How to have a beautiful wedding on a small budget.

Hi all, We just finished an e-report entitled "From Wedding Favors to Bridal Gowns" - The Secret Guide to Having a Beautiful Wedding on a…

Started by Designs to Remember

0 Jun 17, 2009

Rules for Out of Town showers, bach parties, etc - What's your thoughts?

I've been asked by some people what are the rules for attending out of town events. I'm blogging about my opinions, but id love to hear you…

Started by Bridelines

5 Jun 17, 2009
Reply by Heart and Soul Events

Stress Free Wedding Event in Milwaukee, WI

Hello, I'm Scott Thomas, President of the Milwaukee Area Chapter of the National Association of Wedding Professional (www.nawp.com). On Th…

Started by Scott Thomas

0 Jun 7, 2009

Create a Budget for Your Wedding

Before jumping into the planning start off with a budget. This will help keep you on track. Planning a wedding is a big investment and ther…

Started by Yazzie & Co. Bridal T-shirts

0 Jun 3, 2009

Brides

I would love to hear from Brides on the discussion board! Do you have questions? Needs? Get something off your chest? There are a ton of ex…

Started by Celeste's Event Planning

4 May 21, 2009
Reply by Celeste's Event Planning

RSS

© 2024   Created by Christine Dyer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service