Miscellaneous (165)

Discussions Replies Our 20,000 Members are SO Active! Check It Out...

PARTNER PAGES

Hello! We are interested in building partnerships with others in the Bridal Industry. Bella Bleu Bridal www.bellableubridal.com We are a Co…

Started by Bella Bleu Bridal

0 Feb 24, 2011

Be a guest writer for my blog!

Would you like to be a guest writer for my blog, come by and check my blog out and i would love for you to be a guest writer for my blog. h…

Started by Beautiful Impressions

0 Feb 23, 2011

Anyone play Wedding Street on Facebook?

There's a new game on Facebook called Wedding Street that is paving the way for wedding-themed games for social networks!  As chic and savv…

Started by Kat C

1 Feb 23, 2011
Reply by Caren Jeanty

Looking for brides and wedding vendors to guest blog!

Hi everyone!   We are currently looking for brides and wedding vendors to guest blog on www.itsaboutdetails.blogspot.com (and of course fol…

Started by it's about details

0 Feb 18, 2011

Are you looking for natural, organic beauty care products for bridal shower gifts or favors?

What are some of your most important criteria when looking for wedding favors, bridal party and bridal shower gifts?   We would like to h…

Started by Naturally Susan's ®

0 Feb 15, 2011

Are you a Wedding Vendor who has dealt with stressed out brides?

Are you a vendor who has the misfortune of dealing with an overly emotional and stressed out bride? This can be either on the day it's self…

Started by Glowing Bride

0 Feb 14, 2011

Any other photographers attending the WPPI Convention in Las Vegas?

I would love to connect with any of you who are planning on attending the WPPI convention this year in Las Vegas. I can be contacted throug…

Started by Stephanie Reeder

0 Feb 9, 2011

Callout! Wedding Humour!

Hi I am looking for funny wedding photos, videos, stories etc to put on my website. Happy to add backlinks, send me what you have! cheers A…

Started by Angela Love

1 Feb 6, 2011
Reply by Just Weddings

Pamper the Bride Wedding Shower

Recently, I received a pamper the bride wedding shower invitation.  Does anyone have gift ideas besides the usual hair, makeup, manicure, p…

Started by Embroidery Fashions Boutique

10 Feb 5, 2011
Reply by Shannon Confair Photography

What kind of Champagne should I choose?

My fiance and I do not like dry wine. We like sweet, smooth and fruity wine. Our favorite is a very cheap sparkling wine by Verdi but I wan…

Started by Michelle

1 Feb 5, 2011
Reply by Shannon Confair Photography

RSS

© 2024   Created by Christine Dyer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service