Planning (92)

Discussions Replies Our 20,000 Members are SO Active! Check It Out...

Join our new mailing list

Please visit at www.confectionarydesigns.com, join our mailing list, and keep up on the latest trends for wedding cakes and pastries!

Started by Confectionary Designs, LLC

0 Apr 12, 2010

Introducing Myself

Hi Everyone, My name is Jewell and I'm the owner of Remember Our Day Inc. I specialize in making it easy for couples to find all of their…

Started by Jewell Staley, Remember Our Day

1 Mar 30, 2010
Reply by Soulful Engagements

Did you use a Wedding Planner?

If yes, what did you like the most about using a professional planner?If no, are you wishing now that you had hired a professional planner…

Started by Lee Laroche for the NHJPA

2 Mar 29, 2010
Reply by Phillip Brunelle

Whose Wedding Is It Anyway? Casting Season 11

The Style Network is currently casting for the 11th season of ”Whose Wedding Is It Anyway?” We are looking for two different types of wed…

Started by A Haynes

1 Mar 25, 2010
Reply by Phillip Brunelle

Guide To Planning Your Wedding

Sometimes brides and grooms e-mail me requesting information about planning their weddings. The typical inquiry is as follows. " We just go…

Started by Benjamin Hawke

1 Mar 18, 2010
Reply by Morgan William

Bonaire search for Wedding Planners from...

I,m looking for Wedding Planners in the country,s where the wheater is cold, wet, snowy, raining...etc. if you like to work together with B…

Started by Flamingo Services Bonaire.BV

2 Mar 17, 2010
Reply by Flamingo Services Bonaire.BV

Wedding Planning

Hello:   This is my first marriage and my first time planning a wedding. Right now I am having trouble picking what type of venue will be b…

Started by Nakia L clarke

4 Mar 10, 2010
Reply by Caren Jeanty

DO YOU NEED A WEDDING PLANNER?

We provide the following services: General wedding information for any Beach, Villa or place in  Bonaire Wedding  Service package Wedding r…

Started by Flamingo Services Bonaire.BV

0 Feb 27, 2010

Making Sure Your Wedding Vendors Play Nice

On your wedding day you have two options... (1) a wedding team that works together or (2) unconnected vendors just doing their jobs. The Te…

Started by Chris Moncus

1 Feb 19, 2010
Reply by tomKphoto

So who got engaged on Valentines Day!!???

Congratulations to all those love birds out there, planning a life of happiness together.

Started by Orchabelle Shoes

0 Feb 15, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by Christine Dyer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service