Stationery - Invitations, Save the Dates (45)

Discussions Replies Our 20,000 Members are SO Active! Check It Out...

Invitations and Thank Yous

Are you struggling with the budget for your invites? And need a way to control costs? I have a wonderful online system that is yours to kee…

Started by Kimberly Langert

0 Nov 18, 2009

Budget Friendly Custom Invitations

www.destine2design.com About Destine 2 Design: Destine 2 Design studio is a Design Studio that specializes in Custom Invitations for all Oc…

Started by Destine 2 Design

0 Nov 4, 2009

What would be the perfect invitation?

Brides-what would your perfect wedding invitation look like? Don't consider money or time, just dream of perfection.

Started by Insyde Art

0 Oct 27, 2009

Budget - Simply Sensible Invitations Line From Forever Friends

Brides and Grooms, it is tough out there. Forever Friends does not want the most important day to add a headache when it comes to finding…

Started by Forever Friends

0 Oct 9, 2009

Wedding invitation

Wedding invitation is the one in the marriage that matters the most..What you guys think? Go through this link and you guys will get to kno…

Started by Bryan

0 Oct 5, 2009

Spring 2010 Wedding USPS Postage Stamps and Invitational Seals

Check out these new stamps and seals designed for the perfect Spring 2010 wedding! All designs are customizable and extremely affordable! C…

Started by White Whimsical Weddings

0 Aug 18, 2009

Affordable Letterpress Invitations

Hi! I'm looking for letterpress invitations but I'm afraid it's a bit out of my budget. Can anyone recommend me to a affordable letterpress…

Started by Jennifer Yu

3 Aug 4, 2009
Reply by Jennifer Yu

Calligraphy to enhance your Invitation!

Calligraphy addes a special last finishing touch to your invitation or you can take it a step further and let me create your wedding invita…

Started by Calligraphy by Jennifer

0 Jul 24, 2009

Wedding invites--ever throw one away?

Last Friday I sent my blog article to Pam DuVal at Promised Hearts Event Planning. She asked me to write about how I started to design wedd…

Started by Megan M. Battistella

0 Jul 18, 2009

Etiquette Questions regarding Invitation

Hey Everyone! If you have any questions regarding how to address your envelopes or anything else to do with the your wedding invitation I'…

Started by Calligraphy by Jennifer

0 Jul 14, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Christine Dyer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service