Kristy D's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Our 20,000 Members are SO Active! Check It Out...

"What an excellent article and website you have! I'm sure many brides will find your…"

Kristy D replied Jan 10, 2010 to Flattering dress styles for my body type - (never seems to be listed)

13 Mar 9, 2010
Reply by Anew You Body Fashions

"Mermaid would work well and so would off-the-shoulder, but any v-dip in front is awf…"

Kristy D replied Jan 4, 2010 to Flattering dress styles for my body type - (never seems to be listed)

13 Mar 9, 2010

"Just as an FYI in case anyone else runs into this, I figured out what dresses work b…"

Kristy D replied Jan 2, 2010 to Flattering dress styles for my body type - (never seems to be listed)

13 Mar 9, 2010

"To all that were wondering: the end result turned out great. The dress is a little t…"

Kristy D replied Jan 2, 2010 to Ordering Wedding dresses online

13 Mar 19, 2010
Reply by Chloee Amelia

"Thanks! I've looked at all the used sites for the dress. Closest I could find was a…"

Kristy D replied Dec 1, 2009 to Ordering Wedding dresses online

13 Mar 19, 2010
Reply by Chloee Amelia

"BTW: I love your site! Had originally looked at it for a dress, but it was out of my…"

13 Mar 19, 2010
Reply by Chloee Amelia

"I guess I wasn't exactly clear - I can't afford the dress at the regular price - per…"

13 Mar 19, 2010
Reply by Chloee Amelia

"Thanks Mickey for your reply - unfortunately I think I saw that on the Knot and thou…"

Kristy D replied Nov 11, 2009 to Flattering dress styles for my body type - (never seems to be listed)

13 Mar 9, 2010

"Thanks Connie. It's a little confusing because I'm short, thin and big busted. Usual…"

Kristy D replied Nov 11, 2009 to Flattering dress styles for my body type - (never seems to be listed)

13 Mar 9, 2010

"This is an excellent option and one of my first choices. Plus, many of the dresses o…"

Kristy D replied Nov 6, 2009 to Would you buy a used wedding dress?

8 Nov 6, 2009
Reply by Kristy D

RSS

© 2024   Created by Christine Dyer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service