Special Moments Caribbean's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Our 20,000 Members are SO Active! Check It Out...

"I have certainly learnt a lesson and quick too!  She is aware that I was not working…"

Special Moments Caribbean replied Feb 7, 2011 to It seems I am more interested in my Brides wedding than she is... what would you do??

5 Feb 7, 2011
Reply by Shannon Confair Photography

"I have learn't this lesson!"

Special Moments Caribbean replied Feb 7, 2011 to It seems I am more interested in my Brides wedding than she is... what would you do??

5 Feb 7, 2011
Reply by Shannon Confair Photography

"Congratualtions on your first experience!  I understand why you would want to get th…"

Special Moments Caribbean replied Feb 4, 2011 to Destination Wedding Photographers

8 Oct 22, 2012
Reply by Ruchi Batra

"Thanks for your feedback David!  It's great that you are possibly able to provide be…"

Special Moments Caribbean replied Feb 4, 2011 to Destination Wedding Photographers

8 Oct 22, 2012
Reply by Ruchi Batra

"Thanks you Sarah!!"

Special Moments Caribbean replied Jan 17, 2011 to Destination Wedding Photographers

8 Oct 22, 2012
Reply by Ruchi Batra

"I agree!!!"

Special Moments Caribbean replied Jan 10, 2011 to Smart Phone App for Bridal Tweet

2 Jan 19, 2011
Reply by Michelle

"Hey guys,   I am a planner in St. Lucia in the Caribbean.  I am also interested in p…"

Special Moments Caribbean replied Dec 29, 2010 to As a planner or other vendor have you considered partnering up?

26 Dec 19, 2011
Reply by minibridal

"Hey everyone, Im Thia from Special Moments Caribbean in St. Lucia.  Newly opened, ne…"

Special Moments Caribbean replied Dec 29, 2010 to Quick intro- new to the community!

9 Jan 3, 2011
Reply by Angelica Flores

RSS

© 2024   Created by Christine Dyer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service