Victoria Gloster's Discussions (15)

Discussions Started (15) Replies Our 20,000 Members are SO Active! Check It Out...

What is your FAVORITE jewelry brand, retailer or online jewelry store? Post the link here...

I know everyone has their favorite, so let the rest of the group know what it is!I'm curious where others shop for their favorite jewelry i…

Started by Victoria Gloster in Business Tips & Advice (VENDORS ONLY)

0 Jun 30, 2010

New 1 min 53 sec VIDEO featuring our furry family friends and T.A.O pet pieces

I think you'll enjoy this newest video featuring some of our beloved kitties and doggies, along with a variety of pieces from our T.A.O. To…

Started by Victoria Gloster in Jewelry

0 Jun 8, 2010

In honor of Mother's Day being this month, we would love to hear some examples of how your mother shaped the person you are today.

Mother's Day is that special day that we remember to say "Thank You" to our mothers for the tremendous gift and special blessings they brin…

Started by Victoria Gloster in Miscellaneous

0 May 6, 2010

Want to give your opinion in a LinkedIn Poll?

It's a well-known fact that most everyone likes to express their opinions - and this time is no different :-)Check out a new LinkedIn Poll…

Started by Victoria Gloster in Fashion and Accessories

0 Apr 12, 2010

How important do you think Fair Trade is to the jewelry industry?

With so much information available online and in the news about "fair trade", and also about unconscionable tactics overseas, what are your…

0 Apr 7, 2010

With National Entrepreneur Week being Feb 20th - 27th, what caused you to become a business owner?

On February 20 - 27, 2010, the Consortium for Entrepreneurship Education sponsors the 4th annual National Entrepreneurship Week, a celebrat…

3 Feb 25, 2010
Reply by Creative Elegance Weddings

Who is going to the March 12th "Women in the Know Conference"?

I am definitely going to be there, and looking forward to hearing from Ivanka Trump. There are so many wonderful people I'm connected with…

0 Feb 16, 2010

What was your most memorable Valentine's Day?

I know a lot of us have some very fond memories of Valentine's Day past! Maybe they were special moments, gifts or trips with that special…

1 Feb 6, 2010
Reply by Moya Harris

Want to help out with the Haitian Relief efforts?

If you are interested in helping out with relief efforts for the thousands of families left homeless in Haiti - here is a link for organiza…

0 Jan 15, 2010

Attention pet lovers! How do you express your love and appreciation for your furry friends?

I know many of us here are animal lovers just like me! I've seen everything from pictures of people's pets on their T-shirt - to mouse pads…

0 Jan 8, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by Christine Dyer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service