All Discussions Tagged 'wedding' (387)

Discussions Replies Our 20,000 Members are SO Active! Check It Out...

What do YOU look for in a bridal bouquet?

I'm just curious about what most bride's look for when they think about they're wedding bouquets. Do you like traditional or something more…

Started by Liz Biggs

0 Sep 3, 2010
Reply by Susan glass

Maggie Sottero Wedding Dresses - Bride Search

I'm in search of a Maggie Sottero dress (dress size 12+).... I'm happy to buy someone's once-worn or a sample....   1) Maggie Sottero Autum…

Started by Kate J

4 Aug 25, 2010
Reply by Kate J

wedding inventory

As a weddingplanner I was wondering how much and what kind of inventory you need to have when you are starting out in this business. I was…

Started by Iris Susanna

4 Aug 18, 2010
Reply by Iris Susanna

How important are return policies for bridesmaid dresses or wedding dresses?

What's interesting to me about shopping for bridesmaids dresses is that we all know you have to order early and that most dresses are made…

Started by Shiny Orb

2 Aug 17, 2010
Reply by Kyla Glinoga

Advertising Advice?

Hi,   I am wondering if anyone can recommend advertising on any national wedding planning sites that has really helped your business and is…

Started by Julie Bernard

2 Aug 16, 2010
Reply by Julie Bernard

Help me out choosing my dress!

I have checked out goodorient(dot)com and I found my dress that I want for my wedding day. Unfortunately, I have fallen inlove with 2 dress…

Started by Kyla Glinoga

7 Aug 7, 2010
Reply by Kyla Glinoga

Just how "signature" do your brides want their signature cocktail

We have just launched our color palette book and would love your feedback. Brides from New york to California are enjoying the ease in colo…

Started by Dress The Drink

0 Aug 3, 2010

Attending Bridal Shows

I would like to hear the pros and cons of vendors that have participated in bridal shows.

Started by Sophia Buenfil

1 Aug 3, 2010
Reply by Caren Jeanty

Wish Upon A Wedding- Please help this wonderful non profit organization!

Wedding Vendors! We need your help to make wishes come true for some couples in need! Deadline is Aug. 31st! https://www.biddingforgood.com

Started by Marni Gold

0 Jul 29, 2010

Give Good Orient a piece of advice!

Hey guys, I'm the new marketing manager of goodorient! Do you mind if you can give me some feedbacks on goodorient.comWhat you think of it?…

Started by Kyla Glinoga

0 Jul 24, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by Christine Dyer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service