All Discussions Tagged 'New' (7)

Discussions Replies Our 20,000 Members are SO Active! Check It Out...

Newbie not listed under category.

My BridalTweet membership was approved several days ago but I am not listed under 'Officiants" for South Carolina.   Do you have to pay to…

Started by Brenda M. Owen Wedding Officiant

0 Nov 19, 2014

Getting Married in New York/ Brooklyn.

Hi guys,  What are your favorite spots for engagement photography in Brooklyn or NYC?

Started by Rachel Therese

4 Nov 19, 2013
Reply by Brian Dam

Los Angeles Engagement / Wedding Venues

I have been thinking a lot about places I have photographed in LA, and places I’d really like to photograph in the future. I thought it m…

Started by Sergey Green

0 Nov 2, 2012

How to have An Amazing Wedding – Where do you Start?

The Most Important Thing You Need To START WITH to Have the BEST WEDDING BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE!   And often the MOST SKIPPED! BONUS – What t…

Started by Michael Sage Schindler

0 Jun 3, 2011

Also New to Bridal Tweet!!

Hello Everyone! My name is Chantél Fielder and I am the owner and designer for Sun*Kissed Designs a couture hand beaded wedding gown and br…

Started by Sun*Kissed Designs/Chantél

0 Apr 20, 2011
Reply by Sun*Kissed Designs/Chantél

Do New Yorkers throw better, more extravagant weddings? What do you think and why?

Many people would agree that when it comes to throwing a wedding New Yorkers do it bigger and better.  They take everything and anything to…

Started by PWPEventPlanningDesign&Boutique

3 Apr 23, 2010
Reply by PWPEventPlanningDesign&Boutique

Booking Clients First Year in Business

Hello,   I am most interested in replies from fellow wedding planners who have been in business for over a year, but welcome input from all…

Started by Platinum Touch Events

3 Mar 3, 2010
Reply by Carolyn Diamond

RSS

© 2024   Created by Christine Dyer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service