All Discussions Tagged 'Wedding' (76)

Discussions Replies Our 20,000 Members are SO Active! Check It Out...

What to do with leftover ribbon

Hi DIY crafters,   Here is a great way to use leftover ribbon:  Ribbon Roses.   Please see these roses and instructions on how to make them…

Started by Margaret Ivory

3 Jan 9, 2011
Reply by Angela Love

Some help on finding The wedding dress

I stumbled across this and thought I would share this. It is only available to the first 100 and as of right at the time of this post, ther…

Started by Melina Wedding Pickle

0 Dec 27, 2010

What are you doing to rain-proof your wedding photos?

Portland's rains have started up in earnest, and it's got me thinking back to the weddings I photographed all summer.  Every one of my wedd…

Started by Luminous Wedding Studios

4 Nov 24, 2010
Reply by Ian Hamilton

Get your guests to video your wedding

Shotclip.com is a video app for amateurs to make great wedding videos. It is like the video version of disposable cameras. If you ask some…

Started by Shotclip

0 Nov 15, 2010

Networking from Brooklyn, New York

Hi,   I am looking to network with wedding planners and build a relationship to our mutual benefit.  I make couture wedding favors, perfect…

Started by Carmen Quirindongo

4 Oct 30, 2010
Reply by Carmen Quirindongo

Wedding Transportation By the Mile?

Wedding Transportation By the Mile? - As a limousine service, we get a fair amount of calls from brides and grooms regarding the need for…

Started by Classy Transportation, LLC

0 Sep 19, 2010

coolest wedding venue you have shot at?

Im curious about what kinds of places other photographers have LOVED shooting at. Maybe it was the perfect romantic setting, maybe you coul…

Started by BG Productions

3 Sep 17, 2010
Reply by Sandnames

Christian Wedding Rings

What do you think about Christian Wedding Rings and displaying your faith via your wedding bands?

Started by Rachel Corrine

0 Sep 16, 2010

The Most Romantic, Crazy and Funny Engagement Story Contest

SEND US YOUR ENGAGEMENT/PROPOSAL STORY AND WIN $1000FOR YOUR BRIDAL AND BRIDESMAID DRESSES Getting engaged is one of the most exciting…

Started by Olga Pomeransky

0 Sep 10, 2010

Wedding Blogs with Free Giveaways?

Hello.  Do you know of any bridal or wedding blogs that have weekly giveaways?  I am search for them and I can't find any.  Any help you ca…

Started by Bride to Bridesmaids

0 Jul 24, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by Christine Dyer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service