All Discussions Tagged 'ceremony' (7)

Discussions Replies Our 20,000 Members are SO Active! Check It Out...

Hong Kong Groom's and Macao Bride's Wedding Day in Eltham, South East London, England

This excited, energetic Hong Kong groom and a quite, shy Macao bride seemed having opposite personalities, but aren't we all attracted by t…

Started by Forever Love Wedding Photography

0 Jul 28, 2021

Where to find some of the best wedding ceremony scripts on Internet?

I am struggling to find some good wedding ceremony scripts as I can take some ideas from those scripts, My fiancee is already working on th…

Started by Alaister Gates

0 Sep 2, 2020

Wedding Ceremony Scripts For Everyone

I surfed internet and came to know about this wedding website called NewsVows and I checked and it is about scripts of individual participa…

Started by Alaister Gates

0 Aug 13, 2020

Wedding Unity Sand Ceremony

I have been trying to think of other wedding ideas of painted glass items to offer in my shop.  I have heard a little bit about the Unity S…

Started by amy

7 Dec 9, 2015
Reply by Arcadius Henderson

What should a bride do if she's sick on her wedding day?

Do you have any suggestions?

Started by Nina Paul

3 Jul 17, 2014
Reply by Jeanne Smith

iPads, cell phones and handycams - Good for weddings or a rude nuisance that ruins wedding pictures?

I'm beginning to find the toting of technology to weddings by guests a bit more than annoying.  It seems these guests are totally oblivious…

Started by Kathryn Huffer

1 Aug 20, 2012
Reply by Jonette Jordan

Spring 2010 Wedding USPS Postage Stamps and Invitational Seals

Check out these new stamps and seals designed for the perfect Spring 2010 wedding! All designs are customizable and extremely affordable! C…

Started by White Whimsical Weddings

0 Aug 18, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Christine Dyer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service