All Discussions Tagged 'colors' (8)

Discussions Replies Our 20,000 Members are SO Active! Check It Out...

Which color scheme do you prefer for your fall wedding?

Fall is always a great season to get married. It is a season for harvest, and it is a season to get your true love! You get so many color…

Started by Joanna H

1 Oct 21, 2015
Reply by adam wilson

Which color scheme do you prefer for your fall wedding?

Fall is always a great season to get married. It is a season for harvest, and it is a season to get your true love! You get so many color…

Started by Joanna H

2 Sep 14, 2015
Reply by Arcadius Henderson

Color of the Year-Tangerine Tango

Tangerine Tango is Pantone's color of the year. Do you think this color will be popular with brides in 2012?

Started by Carolyn Klosowsky

4 Nov 14, 2013
Reply by Laurie Ramos

Seasonal Wedding Colors:Traditional or Modern...What did you choose?

Seasonal Wedding Colors:Traditional or Modern...What did you choose, and why? Traditional, classic seasonal colors will always be popular f…

Started by Patti Eayre

2 Oct 10, 2013
Reply by Nina Paul

2010 Wedding Colors

Do any brides have their 2010 wedding colors picked? We are doing a color survey for the upcoming trends and colors next year. If you are i…

Started by b.mookié

12 Oct 3, 2011
Reply by georgeth

Would you Wear a Wedding Dress Color other than White?

It appears that designers for 2012 are showing wedding dresses in shades of taupe, blue, green, pink and red.  Do you think the tradition o…

Started by Diane Thomas

4 Oct 1, 2011
Reply by Heart and Soul Events

Clients wedding colors!

Hello everyone,  I have a client who's wedding colors are plum, tangerine, and cherry from Davids Bridal!  I am actually in charge of derco…

Started by Kennyethia

0 Mar 30, 2011

Having Trouble Deciding on a Theme?

How many of you are having trouble deciding your wedding theme? Keep in mind your theme may change but once you have chosen your theme it w…

Started by Yazzie & Co. Bridal T-shirts

0 Jun 10, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Christine Dyer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service