All Discussions Tagged 'party' (22)

Discussions Replies Our 20,000 Members are SO Active! Check It Out...

Host a Limo Wedding Planning Party

[ I READ THIS ARTICLE AND FOUND IT INTERESTING. WOULD YOU PLAN A LIMO PARTY LIKE THIS ??? ] A One of a Kind Marketing Idea: Host a Limo We…

Started by Carolyn Burke

3 Feb 21, 2010
Reply by Sandra Aaron

Cool Bridal Party Gifts

Over at Capcatchers, we think our product is totally unique and not your "typical" gift (ie cuff links or flasks). Its a bottle opener tha…

Started by Capcatchers

2 Feb 3, 2010
Reply by Wine Coutures

I found lots of new goodies to go into my customized wedding favors!

Just got back from 2 days at the Fancy Food Show in San Francisco. There were lots of new companies and small businesses exhibiting this ye…

Started by Susan Placek

1 Jan 27, 2010
Reply by Carmen Quirindongo

What are brides looking for?

I hand paint glassware and other items for weddings, events, and gifts. I try to keep up on the trends and would love suggestions on things…

Started by amy

0 Jan 5, 2010

Sassy or Classy it's time for a Bachelorette Party!

Bachelorette parties can range from an elegant tea party to a lingerie party followed by a night of "what happens during the bachelorette p…

Started by Take it Personally by Christine

0 Dec 14, 2009

A perfect marriage - Bridal Shower & Spa Party

Planning a wedding is one of the most stressful times for a bride and we can help her take a little time just for herself with a relaxing a…

Started by Cozy Petal

0 Nov 23, 2009

Give the Gift of Invitation Savings this year! 10% off and FREE Thank You Notes

First let me say that everyone is doing such an amazing job here on Bridal Tweet - I hope that you guys continue experiencing growth and su…

Started by A Luxe Design Company

0 Nov 23, 2009

HOLIDAY PARTY MAKEUP AND ADDITIONAL FREE TRIAL RUN FOR BRIDAL DAY!!!

Attention all brides and anyone with a holiday party coming up! Now is the time to book your appointment for your next black-tie event make…

Started by Andrea Stuckey

0 Oct 29, 2009

Wedding invitation

Wedding invitation is the one in the marriage that matters the most..What you guys think? Go through this link and you guys will get to kno…

Started by Bryan

0 Oct 5, 2009

Brand New Reception Idea!!! Be among the first!!!

We have the hottest new reception product on the market! Its fun, innovative and inexpensive! Please compare our product on these two diff…

Started by Corinne Lettau

6 Sep 13, 2009
Reply by I Want A Poem - Amy

RSS

© 2024   Created by Christine Dyer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service