All Discussions Tagged 'photo' (39)

Discussions Replies Our 20,000 Members are SO Active! Check It Out...

Wedding Photography, Videography and Bridal Hair & Makeup Service for a Lovely Hong Kong Couple in Asia House, Marylebone, London

The 28th of September" - Romantic and beautiful a day for us because it is our wedding anniversary date. We were lucky to be able to use ou…

Started by Forever Love Wedding Photography

0 Jul 30, 2020

Pregnancy Photo Shoot for A Lovely British Nigerian Couple in The Hill Garden and Pergola, Hampstead Heath, London, UK

Stylish and beautiful a British Nigerian couple. Our fourth time photographing them. We have provided engagement, traditional and white wed…

0 Jul 21, 2020

Wedding Photography and Videography Service for a Beautiful Chinese Bride and a Friendly British Groom on a Lucky Chinese Day in London, UK

18/08/18, on this lucky day for the Chinese. We have provide this nice mix culture couples wedding photography and wedding videography serv…

0 Jul 14, 2020

Engagement Photo and Video Shoot in St Pancras, London, England

A beautiful and young Hong Kong couple has came to London and Kent, England to spend 2 days and do their pre-wedding photo & video shoo…

0 Jul 1, 2020

A Beautiful Wedding Day in Eden Project, Cornwall, South West England

Another mix-cultural wedding we filmed. We are here because of this young beautiful Hong Kong bride and British groom's wedding day. They h…

0 Jun 21, 2020

Wedding Day with a Stylish American Couple in Kingston, London, England

We love weddings with warm sunshine, sea and mountain where allowing us to take more special couple portraits shoots with natural environme…

0 Jun 15, 2020

Should I be marketing to brides

I have been watching the wedding market to see what is hot and trending. I see Photo booths are going strong. Before I start putting money…

Started by Ann Webster

0 May 7, 2013

How Do I Prepare for My Wedding Photo Shoot?

A wedding photographer is an “invisible” guest at the ceremony, whose mission is to create unique and beautiful wedding pictures. The weddi…

Started by Sergey Green

1 Dec 29, 2012
Reply by Purple Empress

The Wedding Photo Album… Do you really need a Wedding Album?

Wedding Album   A wedding album is an opportunity to, years down the line, enthrall yourself with a world of memories — to again experience…

Started by Sergey Green

0 Nov 2, 2012

Why are vendors and experts still recommending disposable cameras to their brides?

I saw another "expert" recommend that disposable cameras are still a great way to capture the memories of the wedding day.  Wow! in 2010 wh…

Started by Andy Drake

5 Jul 17, 2011
Reply by Diane Thomas

RSS

© 2024   Created by Christine Dyer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service