All Discussions Tagged 'photography' (93)

Discussions Replies Our 20,000 Members are SO Active! Check It Out...

30 days of tips, inspiration and resources from a wedding photographer and bride to be

Join me and other brides to be on my blog this month as I share 30 days of tips, inspiration and resources that I have gathered as a weddin…

Started by Kirsten Manick

0 Dec 1, 2011

Northwest vendor collaboration photo shoot!

I've been trying to put together a bridal shoot with a Seattle model in the next few weeks. I'm already collaborating with Veils by Jules a…

Started by Tracie Howe

1 Jun 13, 2011
Reply by Tracie Howe

Interviewing photographers

What are the top 5 things a couple should look for or top 5 questions to ask when interviewing professional photographers?

Started by Patricia Omo

14 Jan 3, 2011
Reply by Obi

Photography Sales Consult with Unprepared Bride

I am running into an issue with a bride who is seriously dragging her feet on ordering.  She had a deadline on her save the dates, and we b…

Started by RTC PhotoWork

0 Nov 23, 2010

Feedback

We think we've created a form of wedding video that is going to change the way people think about wedding videographers. We would love get…

Started by First-sight-videos

1 Nov 11, 2010
Reply by Caren Jeanty

Looking For Wedding Vendors Interested In Exchanging Website Links - Opportunity To Make Your Website More Popular FREE

Hello. I'm a wedding photographer located in Massachusetts and serve all of New England area. I have been working on finishing up a new loo…

Started by Phillip Brunelle

0 Nov 6, 2010

Bridal Shows

Hello bridal tweeters!My husband Ryan and I are prepping for our first bridal show this weekend.  We really do not know what to expect, so…

Started by Ryan Kenner Photography

2 Oct 26, 2010
Reply by Ryan Kenner Photography

coolest wedding venue you have shot at?

Im curious about what kinds of places other photographers have LOVED shooting at. Maybe it was the perfect romantic setting, maybe you coul…

Started by BG Productions

3 Sep 17, 2010
Reply by Sandnames

How to Take Your Own Quality Jewelry Pics

Preface: I am a wedding photographer, but I have a second brand that targets small businesses for commercial photography and such. The foll…

Started by GroovyDoodle Photography

0 Aug 30, 2010

Deciding on a new business name?

Hello, my husband and I shoot weddings and portraits using natural light, and I feel as if our name doesn't represent who we are? The name…

Started by Elisa Mitchell

6 May 29, 2010
Reply by Elisa Mitchell

RSS

© 2024   Created by Christine Dyer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service