All Discussions Tagged 'stationery' (15)

Discussions Replies Our 20,000 Members are SO Active! Check It Out...

Are you planning a destination wedding in Jamaica?

Dear Destination Wedding Planners, We are pleased to introduce you to Topp In Designz! We are a creative design studio located in Kingston,…

Started by Topp in Designz

0 May 11, 2012

Photographers!

Hey photographers! We are looking for awesome wedding inspiration pictures for our website, www.itsaboutdetails.com. Everything from center…

Started by it's about details

0 Mar 21, 2012

Stationery vendors!

We are looking to feature adorable thank you notes in our September 15th issue. If you're interested email at contributors@itsaboutdetails.…

Started by it's about details

5 Nov 1, 2011
Reply by Dannye D. Hester

Invitation Designers Needed!

Hi Everyone, I am doing a stylized bridal shoot on October 23rd. I am looking for some stationery - an invitation and a table number to sho…

Started by Amanda Walls

3 Oct 19, 2011
Reply by Dannye D. Hester

Make Personalized Wedding Gifts and Favors Using Your Photos - Try Products Free and Send us a Review

Hi there! My company is about to launch a website offering personalized photo products - you will be able to use photos from your desktop/F…

Started by Personalized For Weddings

0 Feb 14, 2011

What wedding websites do you advertise on?

Hello Vendors, We have just launched our business, Down-to-Earth Paperworks: Invitations and Stationery, and are just getting our feet wet…

Started by Down-to-Earth Paperworks

2 Mar 18, 2010
Reply by Sandra Aaron

Do Stationery vendors typically exhibit or host at bridal shows?

In perusing some bridal show opportunities, I notice that not many, or maybe just the same handful, register for bridal shows exhibitions.…

Started by A Luxe Design Company

11 Jan 23, 2010
Reply by Glen Shevlin

My Homage to the Pantone 2010 Color of the Year - "Turquoise"

I absolutely am ecstatic that Turquoise has been recognized as color of 2010. I can't wait to break out some new designs, I am so inspired!…

0 Dec 9, 2009

15% off all stationery at 3 Bees Paperie

A holiday gift for you! Beginning Dec 1st, enter promotion code HOLIDAY on your stationery order and get 15% off! Details at www.3beespaper

Started by 3 Bees Paperie

0 Dec 6, 2009

Give the Gift of Invitation Savings this year! 10% off and FREE Thank You Notes

First let me say that everyone is doing such an amazing job here on Bridal Tweet - I hope that you guys continue experiencing growth and su…

0 Nov 23, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Christine Dyer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service