All Discussions Tagged 'venues' (12)

Discussions Replies Our 20,000 Members are SO Active! Check It Out...

New here! What are the most popular venue listing platforms?

Hi guys.. I am doing a research for a small startup that me and a few friends recently launched. It is called LocalOye.com and we help peop…

Started by LocalOye .com

2 Aug 26, 2015
Reply by Arcadius Henderson

Wedding Venues in the UK and Abroad

Looking for the perfect wedding venues? on one website you can find more then hundreds wedding venues as hotels, restaurants and wedding ve…

Started by Arcadius Henderson

0 Apr 13, 2015

Bridal Tour in Los Angeles

Calling all brides: Reserve your tickets to the best bridal tour in Los Angeles.  Come tour some of Pasadenas most prestigious wedding venu…

Started by PSPlans

0 May 14, 2012

married on the Beach try puerto Vallarata

what do we have to offer? Puerto Vallarta is the most friendly place in the world. about the venus, we have the most exited around,flowers,…

Started by hector

0 Feb 13, 2012

Introduce me to venues?

We have a new app that may, admittedly, make some traditionalists out there queasy, but brides are starting to pay for it - and guests are…

Started by adam

0 Nov 24, 2011

Pitching your services directly to the venue

Was wondering if anyone had advice about pitching services or partnering directly with venues. Our service can no be hooked up with the ven…

Started by adam

0 Oct 20, 2011

Partnering with Similar Vendors & Venues

Hello All, I am a Wedding planner/Coordinator here in Sunny Southern California and I want to expand my business by forming alliances with…

Started by Entertaining As Always! Weddings

2 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by Entertaining As Always! Weddings

Wedding Reception Cruise Venues Sydney

Sydney Harbour Weddings offers a magnificent fleet of luxury cruise boats for your romantic wedding reception venue , along with quality wa…

Started by Angel Chris

0 Jun 24, 2010

wedding reception venues Sydney

Hi friends,   check out this wedding blog and give your suggestions on how to improve it... Thank you..   http://www.sydneyharbourcharter.b

Started by Angel Chris

0 May 26, 2010

Interesting article based on : Wedding reception venues in Sydney!

I got an interesting article from ezinearticles.com based on wedding reception venues.. I thought I will share this information with everyo…

Started by Angel Chris

0 May 2, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by Christine Dyer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service