All Discussions Tagged 'wedding' (386)

Discussions Replies Our 20,000 Members are SO Active! Check It Out...

What are your top wedding topics that you'd like researched and blogged about to help in your wedding planning?

As a blogger for The Dessy Group, I want to help you! Tell me how I can better my blogging topics to help you in all of your wedding planni…

Started by Dessy Group

5 Jan 4, 2010
Reply by Dessy Group

LK Photography Most Glamorous Bride of 2009

I've blogged my most glamorous bride of 2009 and would love you see and share it on your own blog etc if you would like. Please contact me…

Started by l

0 Jan 1, 2010

I've blogged my most glamorous bride of 2009 and would love you see and share it on your own blog etc if you would like. Please contact me…

Started by l

0 Jan 1, 2010

Started by l

0 Jan 1, 2010

Started by l

0 Jan 1, 2010

EMail requests for Proposals

Hello Wedding Vendors, Planners and Brides to be. I'm frequently asked to submit a proposal by email with limited information. I'm old sch…

Started by Annette Aaron

1 Dec 13, 2009
Reply by Party Planners Plus

Candles are being banned.....what to do?

Several cities are now banning candle use for events and weddings, we offer an alternative. Silk Illuminated Flowers lit with soft LED ligh…

Started by Bella Luna Flowers

0 Dec 12, 2009

X-mas sale on bridal studio photography

Thank you for your continued support to all my customers! I very much appreciate it ! I currently have an xmas sale whereby, I am offering…

Started by Dinendra Haria

0 Dec 11, 2009

I am looking for a top wedding dress seamstress for alterations

...Are there any London based people or in-the know people who could recommend a reputable person or company?

Started by Rebecca Holt

1 Dec 11, 2009
Reply by Stylish Affair"s By Mickey Long

My Homage to the Pantone 2010 Color of the Year - "Turquoise"

I absolutely am ecstatic that Turquoise has been recognized as color of 2010. I can't wait to break out some new designs, I am so inspired!…

Started by A Luxe Design Company

0 Dec 9, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Christine Dyer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service