All Discussions Tagged 'wedding' (386)

Discussions Replies Our 20,000 Members are SO Active! Check It Out...

Recession Bridal Spending

Has anyone here (vendors, more specifically) been affected by the economic downturn? Are couples keeping themselves on tighter spending bud…

Started by Capricorn Soap Company

0 Dec 9, 2009

15% off all stationery at 3 Bees Paperie

A holiday gift for you! Beginning Dec 1st, enter promotion code HOLIDAY on your stationery order and get 15% off! Details at www.3beespaper

Started by 3 Bees Paperie

0 Dec 6, 2009

What are the most popular wedding supplies? Crystals? Feathers? etc?

Hello BridalTweet Family! We're new to the community. We'd love to hear from the group, especially brides and event planners, what the most…

Started by Koyal Wholesale

5 Dec 3, 2009
Reply by Koyal Wholesale

Wedding Software

I'm currently researching wedding planning software and I'm at a cross between I Do Wedding software AND Wedding Management for Professiona…

Started by Teresa Barrett

2 Nov 30, 2009
Reply by Dream Wedding Wedding Planning

When is the best season to marry?

I am a wedding planner who would just like to start a fun discussion about when brides think the best time and place to have a wedding is!!…

Started by Alexandra Roussos

0 Nov 25, 2009

Give the Gift of Invitation Savings this year! 10% off and FREE Thank You Notes

First let me say that everyone is doing such an amazing job here on Bridal Tweet - I hope that you guys continue experiencing growth and su…

Started by A Luxe Design Company

0 Nov 23, 2009

Have you considered doing a destination wedding in Puerto Rico?

As a natural wedding choice, Puerto Rico is an extremely popular place for having your destination wedding for many reasons. Just to name a…

Started by Joseph LaMotta

2 Nov 21, 2009
Reply by Joseph LaMotta

Are you doing enough to be found online by local brides?

Social networking seems to be the hottest activity wedding professionals are diving into. While it can certainly pay dividends over time th…

Started by Brian Lawrence

0 Nov 10, 2009

Would you buy a used wedding dress?

Hi brides-to-be, wedding enthusiasts, and wedding vendors! I was wondering what your thoughts are on buying a pre-owned wedding items? Our…

Started by BravoBride - Susan A. Shapiro

8 Nov 6, 2009
Reply by Kristy D

As a 'start-up' wedding planner - What is a reasonable quote for planning the big day?

I am new to the wedding planning business. Whilst all the experience I have and am still getting is invaluable, there's only so much experi…

Started by Rebecca Holt

2 Nov 3, 2009
Reply by Rebecca Holt

RSS

© 2024   Created by Christine Dyer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service