I have a wedding blog that has been running for about 5 years now and I would like to team up with a few wedding professionals on the blog. My hope is to team up with pros who can continue to provide content my readers will love so I can spend more time on promoting and marketing the site.
About the blog:
- Started about 5 years ago
- Currently receives about 110,000 page views/month
- Mainly American readership
Our Readers are interested in:
- DIY wedding ideas
- Tips for saving money without sacrificing style
- Real weddings and ideas from real weddings
- Themed weddings and wedding trends
This would not be a paid position but there are benefits to being involved. You will have the ability to include your bio & links on each post. You will also have your own "About Me" page on the blog to promote yourself and your business. It's a great way to get some free promotion for your business.
- Commit to posting at least once a week for a 6 month term
- Use your own personal photos or other images with credit given to the source (you may include your logo or watermark on photos you add that are your own)
- All posts must be unique content (as in, not copy and pasted from elsewhere. You can still show the photos on your own blog of course, just used different text)
At this time I am looking for 3 vendors in particular: Florist, Photographer and a Wedding Planner
Florist - Specifically looking for a florist to take photos of their bouquets, centerpieces, etc as they prepare them for real weddings and share them on the blog. You would share the photos, some tidbits on how the design came to be, what the inspiration was, etc.
Photographer - Specifically looking for a photographer to share pics from recent/upcoming real weddings and engagements. If you do a lot of weddings with unique details, this would be perfect for you, especially if you happen to be a photographer who is willing to travel and would like more national exposure.
Wedding Planner - Wedding planner can share posts of ideas, planning tips, photos of work they are doing, etc.
If you're interested in teaming up with me - send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your information, website, blog link, etc.