New to Our Wedding Community? Browse our wedding planning guide to find the perfect photographer, invitations - you name it!

Fashion

Favors

Invitations

Officiants

Photographers

Wedding Planning

Hello All!  I'm restocking my wedding day emergency kit (i.e. Band Aids, Safety Pins, Bobby Pins, Shout Wipes, etc.) and I'm sure there are some items that I'm forgetting or have never even thought of packing.  What do you all keep on hand in case of wedding day SNAFU?

Views: 4146

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wow Caren, this is the most detailed list i have ever seen.. Good job. I would add double sided tape! I know from experience...

I had a bride that had a photo shoot right before the wedding.  It had rained and she ended up

with mud on her dress.  I could not believe how well the " wet ones" tissues took that mud off.  I

will always carry that along with my kit from now on!

It's a very nice practice and every couples and every wedding has to be followed.Emergency Kit Bags are must for a wedding day. Since my best friend is getting married in just 3 weeks, I've started planning what we'll need for a spring/summer day wedding.If any one wants to plan a wedding easily,then use the wedding app and plan your wedding easily.
Dont forget baby powder. Works great if the bride begins to sweat in her dress. I also carry flip flops or chineese slippers. A great carrying case is a scrapbooking bag. 
Rubber bands and white or nude organza ribbon they are perfect to help secure pee bows at the church

Clear nail polish (for hose), body tape (for strapless dresses), 33 cents ea. @ WalMart (knee highs; white,black,neutral), first aid kit (found at dollar store),breath mints, kleenex, candy (some brides almost pass out from lack of sugar-no breakfast, no lunch, dinner doesn't come 'til 7pm!!-they need sugar)

You should keep hair brush and pain killers...

Really the list includes all kind of things essential for wedding. so i would save the list for mine..

wow.. it's turning out to be a very long list... more like a emergency backup then an emergency kit ;) Just kidding... quite a useful and practical list you have put here...

Baby powder is a must. I had a client get lip gloss on her dress right before pictures. I put baby powder on her white, satin dress and it covered the hue and matted and covered the stain. Chalk works well for this too. Just consider the dress color :) Unscented lotion helps with cling and static.

Fiesta Party Jumpers has a wide selection of party rentals to choose from including: tables, chairs, linnens, tents, jumpers, bouncers, water slides.Our inflatable party rentals range from sumo wrestling, boxing to t-ball we have many inflatable games to choose from.
Our inflatable house rentals range from sumo wrestling, boxing to t-ball we have many inflatable games to choose from.

For Clothing
1. Sewing kit with needles, thread, buttons, and safety pins
2. Toupee tape (for keeping clothes in place)
3. Scissors
4. Stick-on instant hemming tape
5. Clear nail polish (for runs)
6. White chalk (for masking stains)

From The Drugstore
1. Breath mints
2. Bandages
3. Blister protection
4. Antacid
5. Pain reliever

For Touch-Ups
1. Blotting papers