Barbara Ann Michaels's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Our 20,000 Members are SO Active! Check It Out...

"I have gotten a good percentage of inquiries from listing myself with a free listing…"

Barbara Ann Michaels replied Nov 13, 2010 to Helpful Business Practices for Weddings Officiants

5 Nov 13, 2010
Reply by Heartfelt Ministries

"Thank you Heather... the internet is our friend and colleague! Barbara"

Barbara Ann Michaels replied Nov 10, 2010 to Helpful Business Practices for Weddings Officiants

5 Nov 13, 2010
Reply by Heartfelt Ministries

"Good perspective. I have been asked to stay for everything from cocktail hour to din…"

Barbara Ann Michaels replied Oct 28, 2009 to Do you think it is rude when you are not invited to stay for the reception

15 Nov 9, 2010
Reply by sarah Bunnett _ Gibson

"Sinead's Hand, a YouTube short in support of Gay & Lesbian marriage in Ireland:…"

Barbara Ann Michaels replied Aug 25, 2009 to Inspiring Resources: Video, Audio, & Web Links

2 Nov 16, 2010
Reply by Rev. Johnny Erato

"Hello and welcome, Alice! Yes, our job is full of tradition and yet, it is necessary…"

Barbara Ann Michaels replied Aug 11, 2009 to Officiants' Wisdom - The Harmonious Trio

5 Nov 10, 2010

"Hi Carol, this is a great note to post items on our sites for specialty weddings we…"

Barbara Ann Michaels replied Aug 10, 2009 to What is the most creative wedding you have officiated?

10 Aug 10, 2009
Reply by Barbara Ann Michaels

"Hi Carleen, thank you for this wisdom. In forming my officiant's questionnaire, I've…"

Barbara Ann Michaels replied Aug 3, 2009 to Officiants' Wisdom - The Harmonious Trio

5 Nov 10, 2010

"Welcome, Bethel, thanks for your enthusiasm! Have you connected with the Padres? I'm…"

Barbara Ann Michaels replied Aug 3, 2009 to What is the most creative wedding you have officiated?

10 Aug 10, 2009

"Hello and welcome, Carleen! Yes, growing that bond with our couples is fulfilling -…"

Barbara Ann Michaels replied Jul 26, 2009 to Officiants' Wisdom - The Harmonious Trio

5 Nov 10, 2010

"Go Sox! Hi Carol, welcome, glad you're with us. I lived in Boston for 10 years and t…"

Barbara Ann Michaels replied Jul 26, 2009 to What is the most creative wedding you have officiated?

10 Aug 10, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Christine Dyer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service