Hi everyone! I am an event planner in PA doing both weddings and parties. I have a client I am working with on her husband's surprise 30th birthday party. She's having approximately 40 guests and it will be in her back yard. She wants to do a tent just in case it would rain. Due to the # of guests we'll need most likely a 20x40 tent. We could possibly use a 20x20. Either way the length is fine, but the width of 20' will be very tight. I don't think it will fit. Does anyone have any other suggestions?
Thanks!
Melissa

Views: 13

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Melissa! My suggestion is to work closely with your tent rental company. I bet they will have a solution for you. My rental guy out here in California can create miracles for us at times. I would ask them for options and ideas. Read your profile. Congratulations on everything!
The suggestion they had would cost even more unfortunetly! I'm going to check with some other tent rental places though. Thanks!
Hi Melissa:
Here in Louisiana the tent rental companies allow us to put a tent on hold (requiring approximately a 35% deposit) in case it rains, is this an option in your area? I would go with the larger tent. I'd hate for everyone to be croweded into one tent. I think the rule of thumb is approximately 7-10 feet per guest, so 2100 square feet and that's without tables, etc. Good luck!
My tent company didn't mention that but I will check!
Hi Pat! We know what size tent will work. The problem is fitting it in the back yard. Her yard is right about 20 feet wide which doesn't leave any room for the tent stakes. My tent guy said he needs a minimum of 2 1/2 feet on each side of the tent. So I'm trying to find another option besides the standard tent... Thanks!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Christine Dyer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service