Planning the Perfect Wedding in Barbados
Planning a wedding in Barbados already makes your big day the talk of the town. Coordinating so many tasks can prove to be a challenge, but we know what can help to make your wedding along the Caribbean coast a picture-perfect event. Here are some tips on how to arrange your big day for a memorable ceremony...
Top 5 Guidelines for a Barbados Wedding
- Let the city inspire you - The Caribbean is vast and there are so many unique areas that can suit your personality. The island’s combination of festive colors and sandy beaches make it easy to translate into various elements in your event planning. They also make for great pictures for your pre- or post-wedding shoot!
- Plan ahead - The island always has something going on & planning a big event needs a bit of proactive thinking. Avoid planning your wedding around Carnaval as the area tends to get flooded with tourists. Pull out those calendars and get a head start on securing a suitable and intimate date for tying the knot.
- Weather - Lucky for you, Barbados enjoys a warm-summer climate with warm days and cooler nights. Avoid getting married in October, as it tends to rain pretty heavily during this time. Best months to have a beach wedding is in May and November when the weather is just right!
- Choosing the right venue - Barbados is packed with amazing places to get hitched. It’s important to make sure that this location works in favor of your guests. Finalize your RSVP list before finding a venue that can accommodate the number of attendees. This is where planning ahead can come in handy!
- Cater to your guests - Make sure your out-of-town guests have their travel and accommodations figured out. Be sure to book rooms at a hotel pretty near your wedding venue in Barbados so guests are able to walk or hop in a quick ride-share before and after the festivities.
Wedding Venues in Barbados
The perfect venue for your wedding is not too far from the coast and all it takes is a quick commute. Say ‘I do’ at Ocean Two Resort & Residences with views of a beautiful beach, large pool deck and spectacular rooftop patio overlooking the South coast of Barbados. Our seasoned staff of professionals will help you with the biggest and smallest planning details. Request for a proposal today and we’ll help you create your dream wedding in Barbados!