If you are a Bride-To-Be, when is your wedding date?
October 10, 2010
A little about yourself and what you have to offer this wedding community?
I am a bride-to-be, who has recently joined the team of "desperate bride planners". For that matter, my new hobby is to look for beautiful things that have a potential of being incorporated on my big day. The more I see … the more I want. I am loving it!
Do you have a wedding website, blog, or registry link?
If you are looking for something unique for your wedding (other than your spouse-to-be!) then think of the role a wedding caricature can play. Here are a few ideas to get you started:
• Wedding gift caricature - A fantastic and well-received gift is a caricature of the couple – caricatures depicting ‘how they met’ is popular
• Wedding date claimer - to help notify people of the special date - a caricature of the excited couple in a fun pose, with the wording of your choice
• Wedding invitation design - let us help you create your own very unique wedding invitation caricature based on an image of you and you spouse-to-be. We can even include your desired wording.
• Wedding Sign In Board - as a center-piece on the signing table (guests sign the matting of the framed caricature) or to welcome guests to the reception.
• Labels on the Wine Bottles at the reception.
• On Place Cards
Don't forget you can also use a fun wedding-themed caricature on the thank-you cards - as a linkage and reminder to the great time. While we are talking gifts, how about bridesmaids caricature gifts or groomsmen caricature gifts - a group caricature makes a cost effective way of saying thanks!
You and your special someone will love your full color wedding caricature. All I need is some information and a couple of great photos. Please visit my site at www.corporatecaricature.com or let me know if you need any information at email@example.com
No comments yet!
This Ning App is not visible to members on the Main page.