20% off my design fees with the purchase and design of any product. Expires July 31st, 2009
(prices and product availability subject to change at anytime)
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
Love never fails....And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love. 1 Corinthians 13
ScrapFree Photo Books's Blog
1) Decide if you want formal or informal wedding invitations
2) Have a friend or family member take 3-5 formal or informal photos of you and your fiancé
3) Instead of sending out reply cards and envelopes with your invitations have your guests RSVP via
e-mail. This will save you in stamps, paper and time!
4) Decide on 3 colors you would like your invitations to be in. (These could be the colors of your wedding)
5) Call or e-mail me and I will design your totally custom… Continue
Posted on May 20, 2009 at 10:46am
Before you download your photos from your camera delete all the photos that weren’t to your liking. This will free up space on your computer and make it easier to organize when you want to put them in a photo book. If you take lots of photos every month categorize your photos my month. If you mainly take photos just on special occasions or on vacations categorize them per occasion. This will make it easier to organize when you want to preserve these special memories in a beautiful hardbound… Continue
Posted on May 13, 2009 at 9:44am