Perhaps you know exactly what you want for your bridal bouquet, ceremony decor and centerpiece arrangements, but just can't quite decide when it comes to your sweet little flower girl ~
Here are our top eight suggestions for floral accessories for the flower girl - and it doesn't have to be something to carry either!
2. Floral pomanders or kissing balls, are becoming very popular and they can be as simple as baby's breath, or made of colorful carnations, mums or roses. The balls are available in small sizes for young and medium and large for older girls.
3. Floral garland for something different! Of course, this only works if you have two flower girls. If you want something other than the traditional flower girl posy bouquet or basket of petals - think about trying this!
4. Floral wand - these are becoming increasingly popular also. What flower girl wouldn't love to carry one of these!!
5. Decorated Basket - If you love the idea of a basket, but aren't sure you will be throwing petals, how about a basket filled with flowers, or ivy greens wrapped around a basket handle? No work involved for your little miss, just carry and look pretty!!
6. Floral Crowns are becoming very popular these days for both brides, bridesmaids & flower girls. They can be as simple and sweet as a baby's breath crown or more elaborate with roses & wax flowers, or other blooms of your choice.
7. Floral hair clips, combs & bands make an easy choice for an economical accessory for the little gal with enough hair to wear these. Oh the possibilities are endless!
8. Posy bouquets are still a very popular choice for little" miss divas" who want to emulate the bride and are often miniature versions of the bridesmaids. These will leave your sweet gal dreaming of her own wedding someday!
Fancy Florals By Nancy, a central Illinois wedding florist, will custom create any of these accessories for your flower girl. Call, text or email today for your free consultation ~ 309-212-6570 or email@example.com to discuss your vision for your bridal flowers.
Photo credits - found on Pinterest.
Which of these ideas would you like for your flower girl? Leave a comment!! Thanks ~ Nancy
Write a Review or Comment