Next to the bride, the flower girls easily capture the wedding attendees’ attention with their adorable flower girl dress and equally cute accessories and pint-sized shoes.
Here are our top six picks for the flower girl dress fashion trends that will surely overload your wedding ceremony with cuteness and fun.
- Sashes – A colored sash for the little girl’s white flower girl dress that matches the bridesmaid’s attire, like this one from Girls Dress Line, is certain to make your little flower girl looking like a little princess.
- Sleeves – Whether it’s a short or long sleeve dress, the littlest member of your bridal entourage will surely standout such as this demure and classy looking dress from Pink Princess.
- Pastels – Depart from the traditional white and choose from the many fun and eye-catching colors like mint greens, baby blue, and lemon yellows like this classic designed mint green dress from Flower Girl Dress For Less.
- Tiered Tulle Skirts – This ivory tiered skirt with floral embellishments from Pretty Flower Girl is a perfect example of flower girl dress with that dreamy fairy-tale look everyone would love feasting their eyes on.
- Pretty in Pink – Of course, a girly collection is not complete without our all-time favorite shade…pink. Pink highlights the feminine charm and delicateness of every little girl. This Just Unique Boutique flower girl dress does just that. With a matching tiara or baby hair bow, this dress easily transforms into a classic princess look.
- Lace, lace, lace – Lace is timeless, sweet, and feminine. This flower girl dress from The Knot, for example, shows how lace can turn a simple design into an elegant looking flower girl dress fit for that cutest member of your wedding party.
Whatever fashion style you choose, remember that your little flower girls should also feel comfortable wearing those cute tiny dresses.