Ah, the wedding day.
As FABULOUS as it is, it is not the only memorable moment along the way of being happily engaged. A less known but wonderful way to capture your memories are to have those moments along the way photographed – like your wedding rehearsal!
So why photograph your wedding rehearsal?
- You’re all dolled up!
- It’ll capture more memories of your whole wedding story
- EVERYONE in your bridal party and family are all together at your venue
- You, your bridal party, AND your family are more comfortable with your wedding photographer on the day of the wedding (and it’ll show in the photos)
Besides, can you really ever have enough photos of moments like this?
The Type A Bride
- Share this with a bride!
- Subscribe to our monthly Type A Bride e-newsletter: tips from the best in the industry on efficiently creating your dream-come-true wedding and, most importantly, building a lasting wonderful marriage. Leave a comment below or email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: subscribe type a bride.
- See more of our inside scoop with other Type A Bride posts here.