Planning (92)

Discussions Replies Our 20,000 Members are SO Active! Check It Out...

Six Reasons Your Clients Might Not Take a Vendor's Advice on Hiring a Wedding Coordinator.

We've all been there when we have a client who says they have a friend who is caterer or a DJ, their brother has his own band, or someone t…

Started by Janis Flagg

5 Jun 4, 2011
Reply by Janis Flagg

How to have An Amazing Wedding – Where do you Start?

The Most Important Thing You Need To START WITH to Have the BEST WEDDING BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE!   And often the MOST SKIPPED! BONUS – What t…

Started by Michael Sage Schindler

0 Jun 3, 2011

Wedding professionals knowledge and price; hand in hand?

The other day I had a meeting with a new client and they asked what the difference is between a couple photographers.  One of the photograp…

Started by Jennifer Lane Events

3 May 9, 2011
Reply by Marvin Hall Photography

Why stressing about planning your wedding and manage your full time job?

Did you know Brides and Grooms over stress themselves to the point of affecting your every day life and jobs? Please know is not expensive…

Started by Jeffrey Chirinos

0 May 5, 2011

Wedding Planning is simple

wedding is one of the most important events which as to be well planned and organized without any difficult.As the wedding date gets close…

Started by david james

0 Apr 5, 2011

CASTING BRIDES & MOMS (Major Netwok)

Major Network CASTING MOTHER-OF-THE-BRIDE TV Series If your mom’s BIG PERSONALITY, BIG MOUTH and BIG PLANS for your wedding are in danger…

Started by greg harvey

0 Mar 24, 2011

What do you think of buying the traditional dyed shoes vs. the new trendy styles?

Stepping Away From the Traditional Dyed Shoes   I had to put up with the traditional dyed shoes, which weren't that cute! If i could have a…

Started by Marilyn Anderson

1 Mar 23, 2011
Reply by Rose Giffen

Themed Events & Weddings. What really is a theme?

What exactly is a themed wedding?  Does that mean that if I get married in a castle that myself and all of my guests have to dress in perio…

0 Mar 19, 2011

Do you have a wedding planner that you would like partner promote but don't know how?

Do you work with brides that commonly seem to be un-raveled? Or don't seem to know what steps they need to do? Or what about the bride that…

0 Mar 19, 2011

As a Wedding Planner how did you get your first client?

For all the wedding planners out there how did you get your first client? I have been doing wedding planning for 6years but as a freelance…

Started by Exclusive Planning

2 Mar 15, 2011
Reply by Exclusive Planning

RSS

© 2024   Created by Christine Dyer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service