Planning (92)

Discussions Replies Our 20,000 Members are SO Active! Check It Out...

Wedding Vendors

Hello to ever who's part of Bridal Tweet Community   Just want to let all of you know that I have recently opened up my own business of Wed…

Started by Exclusive Planning

6 Mar 14, 2011
Reply by Exclusive Planning

We should have a event calender Tab for Networking Mixer for vendors/open house

Hi everyone this is a suggestion. I am not sure if theres a tab here but since we are all from different location. There should be a tab fo…

Started by Angelica Flores

0 Mar 10, 2011

urgently needed

I have a client who is need for a menu card holder with the elastic corners. I am creating menus and he wants to have these holders to slip…

Started by Calligraphy by Diane

0 Mar 3, 2011

Brides questioning How much do you charge,wanting an answer right away?

Hi everyone., Angie with All~n~1 again here with another topic.,   in Three occasion i had and email and a phone call, and in person of bri…

Started by Angelica Flores

2 Jan 26, 2011
Reply by Perfect Creations, LLC

Partnering with Similar Vendors & Venues

Hello All, I am a Wedding planner/Coordinator here in Sunny Southern California and I want to expand my business by forming alliances with…

Started by Entertaining As Always! Weddings

2 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by Entertaining As Always! Weddings

Wedding Polls

I have a few open polls on my blog and I am looking for responses from brides and past brides! Check them out and leave your vote!   The Po…

Started by Melina Wedding Pickle

0 Jan 4, 2011

What length should my table runners be?

I am getting married at the Pittsburgh Renaissance Festival. The picnic tables are 4X8. I purchased cloth tablecloths that are 60x120. I am…

Started by Andria Foster

0 Dec 20, 2010

Wedding is a God's gift

Everybody enjoying all the natural activity with wedding is one of the Big gift for us to enjoy in this day. So many people planning their…

Started by Morgan William

0 Dec 8, 2010

De-Bunking the Myth of The "Day of Coordinator"

I am the Director of Certification for WIPA (Wedding Industry Professionals Assoc.) and as a non-profit association, we seek to promote edu…

Started by Carol Rosen, CSEP

5 Dec 5, 2010
Reply by The Beginning of Forever

Having a new years eve wedding 2011, need help

How can I pull it all off with a 1k budget? I have the venue, which is 300 to rent but other things like decor and ideas help!

Started by Heather Kemps

7 Nov 17, 2010
Reply by Heather Kemps

RSS

© 2024   Created by Christine Dyer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service